Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: rx65 stealth???

  1. #1
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    634

    Default rx65 stealth???

    i was reading somewhere in the forums that the stealth (LASER) mode uses 2 pulses instead of the normal 3

    my question is does the bel rx65 detect stealth mode laser??

    thanks

  2. #2
    Power User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,939

    Default

    No, only the V1 will. Although the Bel STI has not been tested for this yet.

  3. #3
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    The 985 will also detect stealth, and it's believed that the Whistler Pro's might be able to as well.

  4. #4
    Power User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by compu44
    The 985 will also detect stealth, and it's believed that the Whistler Pro's might be able to as well.
    The 985 can?! Although no Laser Atlanta threat in my immediate area, nice knowing that it does. But I though ONLY the V1 could pick that up.

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,509

    Default

    The 985 can, but only if it is hit just right at very close range (100 feet) I don't think the Whistler Pro's can, I think we tried the Pro58 but I don't remember for sure.

  6. #6
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonzzz
    The 985 can, but only if it is hit just right at very close range (100 feet) I don't think the Whistler Pro's can, I think we tried the Pro58 but I don't remember for sure.
    Ahh, I must've missed the 100 feet part.

  7. #7
    Power User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by compu44
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonzzz
    The 985 can, but only if it is hit just right at very close range (100 feet) I don't think the Whistler Pro's can, I think we tried the Pro58 but I don't remember for sure.
    Ahh, I must've missed the 100 feet part.
    Well not much of a alert, but nice knowing for novelty purposes! Thanks for the info.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. RX65 Blue vs Refurb S7 RX65
    By ksujedi in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 07:48 PM
  2. My RX65 STEALTH Install
    By LiQuiDz in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 06:44 PM
  4. RX65 and the V1 (stealth laser)
    By Iknox in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 05:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •