Presently I'm running a V1 and Redline side by side, they complement each other nicely, and they don't interfere either that I can tell.
But this STi-R Plus has me intrigued, especially while Radarbusters has them on sale.
I'm wondering if it's worth the upgrade (maybe sell the Redline, maybe not).
* Ka segmentation (help reduce Crapra falses which I get a lot of on Redline)
* Removes a bulky RD from my visor
* Allows me to put the display and buttons in convenient locations
* Better ramp-up than Redline(?)
* I like Escort's audio alerts and voice better than the Bel ones
* PITA to install
* I prefer Redline's red display to STi-R+'s blue display