Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Wink Beltronics sti r plus review ;)

Photo1(10).jpg

Well my RETAIL STI R Plus came in on 3/19/11 and it is scheduled to be professionally installed on 3/22/11. I must say after having the unit for a matter of hours, I am BLOWN away. Its performance is amazing! The STI R Plus is the Lamborghini of radar detectors while the original STI R was the Ferrari of radar detectors. If I had to use an analogy for the 9500CI then that is the Fiero of radar detectors. What is comes down to is that the STI R Plus is what the 9500CI SHOULD have been. Why Belscort has not advertised this gem is beyond me. This radar detector has all of the advanced features that we have been begging for, perfect audio ramp up, Ka band segmentation, and RDR off/on option. The STI R Plus is the BEST radar detector EVER made, PERIOD! How can I make that conclusion? Well because the STI R was the best so this must be even better. In fact look at my picture carefully, see the diamond crown?
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Default Re: Beltronics sti r plus review ;)

Nice, but how is the falsing with band Seg and RDR, that's what i want to know.

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    Photo1(10).jpg

Well my RETAIL STI R Plus came in on 3/19/11 and it is scheduled to be professionally installed on 3/22/11. I must say after having the unit for a matter of hours, I am BLOWN away. Its performance is amazing! The STI R Plus is the Lamborghini of radar detectors while the original STI R was the Ferrari of radar detectors. If I had to use an analogy for the 9500CI then that is the Fiero of radar detectors. What is comes down to is that the STI R Plus is what the 9500CI SHOULD have been. Why Belscort has not advertised this gem is beyond me. This radar detector has all of the advanced features that we have been begging for, perfect audio ramp up, Ka band segmentation, and RDR off/on option. The STI R Plus is the BEST radar detector EVER made, PERIOD! How can I make that conclusion? Well because the STI R was the best so this must be even better. In fact look at my picture carefully, see the diamond crown?
    have you had the original? Cause if it's equal or better i might get one...the org is a beast!

Founder of Stealthvation

Yea I had the original but guys the point is a am reviewing a product I have not installed yet
    Quote Originally Posted by kkoshko View Post
    Photo1(10).jpg

have you had the original? Cause if it's equal or better i might get one...the org is a beast!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

Very nice dig. Well done Happy.

LOL.

-Badger

Yea I had the original but guys the point is a am reviewing a product I have not installed yet
    Quote Originally Posted by kkoshko View Post
    Photo1(10).jpg

Banned

bahah you put a crown on it - that got me laughin there.

The Sti-R was really good on range just seemed to do perform better than the CI, im not sure if this is due to a different type of firmware but it worked

Radar Fanatic

This isn't funny anymore!!!!

It kinda is that you have a diamond crown laying around tho!!!!!

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgo55 View Post

Sorry for not being as entertaining as VG but I owe it to all of you to at least try

buyradardetectors rocks!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgo55 View Post

Sorry for not being as entertaining as VG but I owe it to all of you to at least try
    Hahaha ... But really I want to see the real review asap

I'm kinda Jealous he gets all those free toys I must say!!!!

Lead Foot

Are the alert tones the same as the Rx65? If so, that KILLS it for me.