Newcomer

Default Magnum upgrade goodies.

I'm a prior member that had my account purged for not signing in for while (according to Roy).

I'm sure most original Sti Driver owners on the forum have already upgraded their units to the Magnum, but for those that haven't, this is what is included for your $99 as of this date, as I just got mine back today:

The upgrade itself. They replaced the top half of the case (which also fixed a loose mounting issue) which included the front and back lens covers that had minor scratches from taking it in and out of the vehicle I was driving. They included a small carrying case, a Smart Cord (non "Live", original type), a Direct Power wire harness (w/o remote mute), a stock 2 suction cup mirror mount with 2 spare suction cups and also a Super Mount for the windshield. They peeled the original s/n and stuck it on the repair order and put on a new s/n. I know the bottom half of the case is original as I had a strip of Velcro attached for one of the trucks I used to drive.

Turnaround was less than a week (I shipped it Priority Mail for $5.50) with them shipping it back via UPS.

Newcomer

Default Re: Magnum upgrade goodies.

I wouldn't mind sending in my STI driver that's now four years old with original horrible ramp up for the upgrade but leary of shipping it from Canada and not getting it back through customs

Newcomer

Default Re: Magnum upgrade goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke View Post
    I wouldn't mind sending in my STI driver that's now four years old with original horrible ramp up for the upgrade but leary of shipping it from Canada and not getting it back through customs
    Read this thread: http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...ur-canada.html

Oh, and the ramp up....just like the good ole days, awesome!