Lead Foot

Default Ticket Re-embursement

I was just wondering if anyone had to use the Blinder Ticket Re-embursement program yet. I'm having my Blinder installed tomorrow and i'm thinking of getting the extention to 3-years. They will pay any laser ticket for 25 over the limit and lower with some exceptions, but it's still really good.

Also, did anyone notice that this is ONLY valid on professionally installed Blinders? Just thought I would share. Let me know what everyone thinks.

~Lee

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    No one has ever been hastled for there Blinder that I know of. Blinder has never received a ticket and I know that because I would have had to pay it.
    Check out this thread:http://www.radardetector.net/Anyone-...-m-20-531t.php

And it should be required to be done a professional installer...why is that weird? what if some installed it themselves and put the transponders on backwards????

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Lead Foot

Well there are quite a few people that don't want to pay the 150 bucks to have it installed and are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. Sethy is a good example of this.

Advanced Member

how is the company suppose to know they are capable... i agree with Blinder's decison to only pay for professionally installed blinders...most companies have that clause in the by laws. many stereo system companies have that rule with stereo equipment voiding warrantee if not done right....I have seen so many bad stereo installs i know why company's do this....they are covering there butt

also installcard is $100 if you buy blinder from Roy

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Experienced

The blinder is fully capable of working on every lidar out there so it doesn't matter who installs it because if it is installed correctly and you aren't a moron and slow down when it goes off then you should not have to worry about the ticket payment part.

Manufacturer

In 5 yrs. we are ticket free. The Pro. install keeps people from selling below MAP and makes sure the unit is installed by some one who can be held accountable for their work. Sorry I don't want these units glued to the hood or even worse. Hey if you want to install the unit yourself go ahead and save $100 to $150. You are still getting the same awsome Blinder tech. If you think you can do a better job than Billy Bob down the street just make sure you give me a call for the right info. on the reg. papers 1-866-622-7219. Blinder is not some big monster we will work with you. Let's work together to make the product better.

Good Citizen

That's some pretty darn good Customer Service right there.
    Keep it coming, I'm liking what I read here.

Manufacturer

Check out some of the other posts (threads) to see what else is going on, it's good stuff. Thanks guys.

Founder of Stealthvation

OH YEAH I will be the first one to tell you from experience that Leon and Blinder value their customers and will work WITH you to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. This product WORKS. It has saved me and my wife a few times and it feels good to drive stress free :wink:
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!