I am thinking of getting the Blinder M40 for my car and have a few questions:
1) Is there a new model coming out soon? Saw a few posts about this and would like to know if I should wait.
2) I'm thinking of installing 3 of the 4 emitters in the front: two will be just below the head lights and the third just below where the front license plate would be (don't have a front plate as it is not required in GA). I have a black 911 turbo that is really low to the ground-does the height of the emitters effect the performance? All three will be in the grill.
3) I would like to install the forth emitter just above the rear license plate. Really no where else to put it. However, I'm concerned about the lip that extends above the plate-how do you address any potential issues there?
4) I believe the Blinder has no radar detection. What is the bst radar detector that I can marry up with the Blinder?
5) How is the quality of the install using the installations card? I don't want it to look cheezee in the cabin of the car.
6) I've heard that the mounting brackets are difficult to work with, is that true? For example, I believe the ZR3 shifter attaches it's emitter on a bracket that works in conjunction with the license plate screws eliminating any cutting on the body of the car. Does the Blinder use a similar system?
Thanks in advance,