Thread: Blinder M25/M45

Newcomer

Default Blinder M25/M45

Good news is I just bought a Blinder.

Bad news is the unit I bought was advertised as and I was told it was an M25. I talked to Blinder USA this morning and apparently the M25 isn't even released yet and that they'd contact the vendor and get things corrected.

Good news, Blinder assures me my unit is being dropped shipped directly from them so it's the latest firmware.

Might have been an innocent mistake, the vendor apparently assumed they were shipping M25's and M45's because all of the sudden all of the wireless LaserNodes and AudioNodes stopped working correctly with the newest Blinder units they were getting.

Not what I expected but I'm ok with things overall. I got a great price, paid no shipping and have the latest and greatest due in tomorrow.

ES13Raven

When is the new Blinder supposed to be available and what is different about it?

Newcomer

Default Didn't ask

866-622-7219

ES13Raven

Default Re: Didn't ask

Quote Originally Posted by mesnkc
    866-622-7219
    They said they don't know when the new version is going to come out. I asked what features/improvements were going to be on the new model and they said it was just going to be "more powerful" but the jamming technology was going to stay the same. I asked if the new model was going to have diodes instead of LEDs and they said no.

Newcomer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mesnkc

"So New in fact that unit will be drop shipped from the manufacturer and that the box and the documentation has not been updated and still says M20."

Good news is I just received my Blinder. Didn't wait long. Unit was ordered on the 5th.

Not so good news, you'll remember the unit I bought was advertised as, and I was told it was an M25. I talked to Blinder USA yesterday morning and apparently the M25 isn't even released yet.

Good news however, because my Blinder was dropped shipped directly from them it's the latest firmware.

Might have been an innocent mistake, the vendor apparently assumed they were shipping M25's and M45's because all of the sudden all of the wireless LaserNodes and AudioNodes stopped working correctly with the newest Blinder units they were getting. (Make a note all of you looking to turn on to the new www.speedcheetahusa.com stuff due in the US the end of the month)

Not what I expected but I'm ok with things overall. I got a great price, paid no shipping and have the latest and greatest jammin jammer.

Installation starts tomorrow and my LE pal is pumped, chompin at the bit.

Advanced Member

It's not the new M25/M45 being shipped currently...

The only thing updated in the recent shipping units is better LEDs but they haven't shipped the updated software...but thats what the rumor mill has told me

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96