Same thing happed to me the other day on the way home from work. I have the blinder M-25 on a black grand prix. A cop in a charger was shooting laser from a clover leaf on ramp. I went to the next exit and made a turnaround. I was lucky he was still there. I got into the fast lane on a 3 lane highway. At this time I slow down to let the car in front of me move ahead. This way the cop will have a clear shot at my car. There was a lot of traffic during 3:30 rush hour. I have a 9500i so this spot was marked about 6 months ago. Whats great about marking there speed trap into the 9500i it will show you how many feet are left to your marked location. At about 1000 feet my blinder went crazy. The 9500i was silent. Blinder went off for maybe 7 sec then stopped. Three sec later both my 9500i and blinder now went off for maybe 10 sec as I passed the cop. I do believe It was a JTG . This was a great test on the new m-25. Just to let you all know this cop was using the LTI Ultralyte . I can't wait for more testing to come out on this new M-25 because I believe it works very well!!