View Poll Results: M25 or M40 On the Stang?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blinder M25

6 54.55%
  • Blinder M40

5 45.45%

Thread: M25 or M40?

Professional

Default M25 or M40?

I Know There Have Been no Testz (2 my Knowledge) on The M25 Yet, But in Your Personal Opinion (or Thoughtz), Which Would b Better? The M25 or the M40 on the Stang? All the Headz Would b Up Front...

I Think I'd Lean Towardz the M40, Juzt Cuz More Headz Should Mean More Protection, and The M25 Hazn't Exactly Been Proven Yet...

Thankz in Advance 4 any Repliez...

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Can you really have too many jamming heads? I say M45.

Professional

M45 Would b Nice, But itz So Much More Expensive. 1 of the Gr8 Thingz About the M40 iz the Cost...

Old Timer

The M25 and the M40 cost around the same? I'd go for the M40, if you have the mounting locations.

Professional

Lookz Like the M40 iz $100 More than The M25. More Than I Had Thought, But Wateva Workz...

Honestly, I Think the M40 Would b Better Becauze of the Total Surface Area my Front End Iz. I Think It'd b Easier 2 Place 4 Jammerz in 4 Placez than only 2 in 2...

Old Timer

I'd honestly wait for a test of the "5"-suffix units.

I can't help but think of the reason for the heavy discounts on the "0"-suffix units as being that they're truly out-dated. Even with more coverage area (i.e. more heads - choosing the M40, in this instance), the question in my mind would be whether actual protection may be less-than-ideal when compared to the new firmware/software in the "5"-suffix units.

Especially when vehicle size isn't as big of a concern (i.e. with his 'Stang).

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by TSi+WRX
    I'd honestly wait for a test of the "5"-suffix units.

I can't help but think of the reason for the heavy discounts on the "0"-suffix units as being that they're truly out-dated. Even with more coverage area (i.e. more heads - choosing the M40, in this instance), the question in my mind would be whether actual protection may be less-than-ideal when compared to the new firmware/software in the "5"-suffix units.

Especially when vehicle size isn't as big of a concern (i.e. with his 'Stang).
    Good Call, and I Think yr Right. Wish the SML Resultz Would Come Out Already, Even Though Some People Say they Don't Matter :? ...

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

Quote Originally Posted by insertquarter
    Good Call, and I Think yr Right. Wish the SML Resultz Would Come Out Already, Even Though Some People Say they Don't Matter :? ...
    Laser jammers not tested this year.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo
    Quote Originally Posted by insertquarter
    Laser jammers not tested this year.
    They Said the Tested the M25...