Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default sorry... one more "where do i put it?'...

so i'm gonna buy a blinder m-20 but i dont know where to mount it. i decided to ask the wonderful people of this forum, given the knowledge that is acumulated here. in the pic i have 2 possible locations: red and green. which would you all think is the best? i do plan on putting veil and laser shield, but i'm getting the blinder first.
    thanks in advance for your responses
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=8/21921500674.jpg&s=x1

Good Citizen

either one looks good... i like green, as it's closer to the first spot you're likely to get hit... especially if you're gonna Veil those headlights.

hmm....just a hypothetical question.... what if one was mounted red, the other on the other side in the green? how might this affect jammer performance?

Newcomer

I would say red too. The only problem is that you might need to cut your grill in order to make the heads fit.

Old Timer

Sinde the flatest part of your car is by your plate, I would have to say the green, but the red would be good too. Be sure to get VEIL and apply it properly to the headlights. I would imagine a set up like this on a black car woould give you punch through at around 300 feet or so.

Newcomer

yea but if you do do green, make sure you put veil on your headlights. Those things look pretty reflective. Then again you should be using veil no matter what.

Manufacturer

Red would be #1 as long as you can get them level and straight to the road. Green would work fine, look into Veil for the lights if you go with this install.

Speed Demon

Both setups looks fine but dont forget to Veil up your headlights and foglights.

Newcomer

so i got my blinder the other day and im trying to find time to install it. im doing it myself. the car is new and i dont trust it with anybody other than me. i want the install to be flawless. and i know that i cant take advantage of the "ticket guarantee", if i do get pulled over the fine is the least of my concerns. im more concerned about the points on the license and my insurance rate! so id rather know the the blinder is installed well so i most likely wont get pulled over.
    im going with the green install cause it offers a better, more secure/stealth install, and cause the grill i want to get isnt going to be compatible with a blinder. i got veil for the headlights and foglights and a laser shield for the plate to help the blinder cover that. honestly i havent been hit with laser very often, but like sethy says it only takes one time for it to be worth it!!!

thanks for all your replies guys!

Manufacturer

Call me with any questions on your install.
    As far as the registration we can take care of that on the phone.
    Most of you guys I would rather you do the install on your own cars.
    Because of your knowledge of laser.
    If you don't feel like getting all hot and sweaty, I can get you to a install close by. 1-866-622-7219.