View Poll Results: Is Blinder performance worth the money?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 59.09%
  • NO

9 40.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy2288 View Post
    Politics aside who believes Blinder is a good product for the money..This is not a Diode vs Led debate but just wondering what people think of Blinder for the price.
    I can't quote it on Blinder ONLY, as I have Veil too, but I'd use Veil no matter what jammer I had. For the extra $89 (and tinted lights as a cool side effect) it's a no brainer to me, for the extra layer of protection.

But, IMO, with Veil and any of the top 5 jammers you can expect results in the 90-100% range (frontal hit).

I personally have had 100% frontal effectiveness with Blinder and Veil, at far and close range, local cops and HPs (which one would assume means multiple guns). I paid $579 for the M45 X @ needfultoyz.com.

Stats in my sig.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by GTRstikya View Post
    I can't quote it on Blinder ONLY, as I have Veil too, but I'd use Veil no matter what jammer I had. For the extra $89 (and tinted lights as a cool side effect) it's a no brainer to me, for the extra layer of protection.

But, IMO, with Veil and any of the top 5 jammers you can expect results in the 90-100% range (frontal hit).

I personally have had 100% frontal effectiveness with Blinder and Veil, at far and close range, local cops and HPs (which one would assume means multiple guns). I paid $579 for the M45 X @ needfultoyz.com.

Stats in my sig.

Do you have the J15 model?

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by focalcivic View Post
    Do you have the J15 model?
    I don't know for sure. But, I order and installed Oct. of last year. I believe that would be the J11 model.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So for those who are not able to spend the high $$$ for your more expensive units .... could give you some what of a fighting chance against Laser!
    Till you get P/T the 1st time, points on your license, increased insurance rates for 3-5 years each and every year and the fine(s).

Cliff - C55

Radar Fanatic

Wasted argument!!! Lets see..No jammer.. Pt every time! Some type of jammer...Pt possible every once in a while!...I'll take the possibly every once in a while!! The reason I say it is a wasted argument is because everyone on here has a different oppinion on the matter.
    Last edited by BlinderGuy; 06-28-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Experienced

Wasted argument!!! Lets see..No jammer.. Pt every time! Some type of jammer...Pt possible every once in a while!...I'll take the possibly every once in a while!! The reason I say it is a wasted argument is because everyone on here has a different oppinion on the matter.
    I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that pt might occur.. I'd drive the same way w/ a [LED JAMMER] as I would w/o a jammer.. You're better off w/o one.

Radar Fanatic

Smile

As I said..Wasted argument because there are some people on here that feel just opposite. Some people are happy with LED jammers some aren't.. I truly prefer a diode jammer but can understand the other argument.

Power User

As I said..Wasted argument because there are some people on here that feel just opposite. Some people are happy with LED jammers some aren't.. I truly prefer a diode jammer but can understand the other argument.
    Well. the mighty LI has issues at the SML, with the new gun that was tested, it had problems. As new guns come out every jammer will have issues eventually, diode or not.