Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Longsnowsm

Default Fix for new LA Atlanta gun?

Blinder Dude,
    I just read the post that the Blinder is unable to jam the new LA Atlanta gun in the latest round of tests. I recently purchased an M20, but haven't installed it yet. What is the process to get my unit updated to cover this gun? Any idea what the cost will be? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Longsnowsm

Banned

This is the same stealth mode that's been around since 2002 and Blinder doesn't beat it. Go to my post at http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...=4572&start=15 to see what I'm talking about.

This isn't an new threat. This is an old threat that was never beat in the first place.

Manufacturer

Being that The L/A is maybe 2% of the market for Laser guns, and stealth mode is even less. I am not sure this will cause you a problem.
    That being said, Blinder did jam stealth and found when jamming stealth mode it took away proformace from all the other guns.
    Kustom Pro 60%of the market, then LTI and Stalker.
    As you will see, with the new software changes tested this weekend Blinder again is on the ball.
    Jammig Stealth mode without taking away from all the other guns being used.
    Look for the test results with the new M-40 changes tested this weekend.
    As for the numbers on the M-40 shipping Blinder Location, Location, Location these units were mounted to high on this truck.

Lead Foot

Blinder Dude,

I don't quite get what you are saying. Are you saying that the Blinders DID or DO have a fix for Stealth Mode, but you decided not to put it in becuase it took away from the performace against the other guns? If so your website is BLATENTLY lying to it's customers. "Detects and jams all type of speed laser traps AND Detects and jams at all distances in all circumstances." If you knew that the fix for the Stealth Mode wasn't put in the Jammers why would you advertise this?

I baught the Blinder because I was told it would Jam EVERY LASER GUN out there. Obviously, I was lied to. I honestly don't care if Laser Atlanta is 2% of the Market share or 50%. I would like my jammer to be capible of jamming ANY Laser gun out there, where ever I go. I would hope that you are working on a fix for the Blinder and will be giving this fix to your customers free of charge.

Founder of Stealthvation

Blinder's prototype DID jam LA stealth mode but none of the current shipping Blinders were able to jam LA stealth mode even the LATEST revisions. Let me also add the Blinder's prototype put up consistent performance numbers with minimal punchthroughs against every 3rd generation gun.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Being that The L/A is maybe 2% of the market for Laser guns, and stealth mode is even less. I am not sure this will cause you a problem.
    That being said, Blinder did jam stealth and found when jamming stealth mode it took away proformace from all the other guns.
    As you will see, with the new software changes tested this weekend Blinder again is on the ball.
    As for the numbers on the M-40 shipping Blinder Location, Location, Location these units were mounted to high on this truck.
    It is my understanding you were the one that chose the mounting location. I would think the CEO of US Blinder would know where to put jammer transponders....unless you chose a bad spot on purpose so you'd have an excuse for the results not being as good as the other jammers :roll: I could be wrong though. Maybe you didn't choose the spot.

Tell me something Leon. When were you planning on telling us you took out stealth mode? Change your freaking website for gosh sakes. Not only does the blinder not jam at any distance, but now it doesn't jam every gun sheesh.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster
    It is my understanding you were the one that chose the mounting location. I would think the CEO of US Blinder would know where to put jammer transponders....unless you chose a bad spot on purpose so you'd have an excuse for the results not being as good as the other jammers :roll: I could be wrong though. Maybe you didn't choose the spot.

Tell me something Leon. When were you planning on telling us you took out stealth mode? Change your freaking website for gosh sakes. Not only does the blinder not jam at any distance, but now it doesn't jam every gun sheesh.
    Nope, us "amatures" chose the spots to mount the jammers, just so this could not be an issue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Blinder's prototype DID jam LA stealth mode but none of the current shipping Blinders were able to jam LA stealth mode even the LATEST revisions. Let me also add the Blinder's prototype put up consistent performance numbers with minimal punchthroughs against every 3rd generation gun.
    I personally can give a rats arse about Blinder's prototype. If the retail unit doesn't work as advertised how do we know the prototype is going to be a future retail unit? With this kind of scharade I don't see how anyone could ever trust blinder.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy

Nope, us "amatures" chose the spots to mount the jammers, just so this could not be an issue.
    Steve(happyA$$), you told me on the phone Leon chose the spot. Can you please clarify this for us?

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster

Well we wanted to go inside the grill but it was a rental vehicle so the mounting location was higher.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!