Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,483

    Default Should I return my M20

    I purchased my m20 two weeks ago and wondering should i return it and get my money back and buy a lidatek? PLease answer fast. I need to know should i return it before the 30 days are up. Thanks....

  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Southern MA
    Posts
    10,127

    Default

    I'd keep it but first call blinder and ask for Leon and see how long it will take until he get the stealth mode jamming blinder. But if i didn't have a lidatek already i would of definitely NOT buy the Blinder after this huge lie.

    I'd like to get the SML laser atlanta gun to see if SML was getting juiced Blinders

    Spoiler: show

    Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

  3. #3
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,174

    Default Re: Should I return my M20

    Quote Originally Posted by hookem202
    I purchased my m20 two weeks ago and wondering should i return it and get my money back and buy a lidatek? PLease answer fast. I need to know should i return it before the 30 days are up. Thanks....
    I say keep it and wait for Leon to take care of you. It wont be long
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  4. #4
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Are yall sure, i dont wont to get screwed over. I made a $375 investment and i want to know it will live up to its advertisement. Blinder will detect alltypes of speed traps. Laser Atlanta Stealth mode included.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    If I were you I'd wait 6 days before your 30 day return period is up for Leon to state in writing he'll fix your unit for free. It's not really an upgrade because that fix was advertised to be there in the first place. Wait for the writing and if he doesn't give it(my prediction is he won't) go with a Lidatek from Roy. In either case RadarBusters.com will take care of you.

  6. #6
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    I relize that we have alot of money invested in all of our products. But I belive people are over reacting about the fact they are going to get hit with stealth mode any time soon.

    I relize that promises where made as well and I know some of us where disappointed with the outcome. I think Chris has done a great job of reporting the facts but at this time I think its time to take a step back. You need to call Leon and talk to him. I know he's going to do his customers right in every way.

    The odds of you getting hit with laser atlanta stealth mode are slim to none when you think about it. So at this time I think you made a great purchase and should be confident in your Blinder I am

    Lets take a step back relax and let Leon take care of anyone who has any issues. His phone is open for you to call so please give him a ring. We dont need any more pissing matches on the forum over this!

  7. #7
    Longsnowsm
    Guest

    Default

    I would agree with the others that we should give Leon the chance to respond in an honorable way to resolve this issue. If we don't have something from Blinder VERY SOON that they are going to fix the stealth mode then send it back. Given the song and dance we have seen thus far I seriously doubt we are going to be helped so have it ready to go back to Roy.

    Thestaton, I think your missing the point... I wouldn't have bought the Blinder had I known Blinder couldn't jam the LA stealth mode. No if's ands or but's. I don't imagine I am alone in feeling that way. The fact that we have been lied to, and appear to continue with this sham is utterly insane. We shouldn't even be having this conversation... BLINDER DUDE should have already stepped up and PM'd me regarding my issues and worked with me to address them. Instead he puts the monkey on my back and I have to call him to get the "you have a better chance of winning the lotto than to see a LA stealth gun speach". That is meaningless, as I wouldn't have given Blinder a red cent if they had been honest in the first place. They have MY money, based on a long series of now elaborate LIES! Wow, the words "juiced product" have been ringing in my ears all day long as I have been re-examining the posted tests/reviews.

    Blinder should just offer to FIX my M20 or buy my unit back from me and I will call it good. I will drop the issue and never say another word about this mess.

    Just two more of my cents on this issue...

    Longsnowsm

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    I relize that we have alot of money invested in all of our products. But I belive people are over reacting about the fact they are going to get hit with stealth mode any time soon.

    I realize that promises where made as well and I know some of us where disappointed with the outcome. I think Chris has done a great job of reporting the facts but at this time I think its time to take a step back. You need to call Leon and talk to him. I know he's going to do his customers right in every way.

    The odds of you getting hit with laser Atlanta stealth mode are slim to none when you think about it. So at this time I think you made a great purchase and should be confident in your Blinder I am

    Lets take a step back relax and let Leon take care of anyone who has any issues. His phone is open for you to call so please give him a ring. We donít need any more pissing matches on the forum over this!
    Stealth mode is like X band for radar detectors. Would you buy a radar detector that couldn't detect X band? What if you bought a radar detector that claimed to detect all radar bands, but 1 year later you find out the reason why it doesn't false that much is because it can't even detect X band!!! You'd be pissed! Stealth mode is a problem in Ohio, Georgia, and Florida. Getting hit buy a Speed Laser in Florida is NOT like winning the lotto. Another member on this forum stated about 50% of the Florida Highway Patrol has Laser Atlanta's. This doesn't mean you won't find a LA in any other state. Laser Atlanta may not be a top producer of laser guns, however they're definitely not bankrupt and if they keep on winning LARGE contracts in Florida their popularity will spread in the East. Police officers talk.

    I will drop this subject when Blinder announces a fix to the problem.

  9. #9
    Manufacturer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL.
    Posts
    393

    Default

    My phone is 1-866-622-7219 call me if you have a problem.
    My e-mail is sales@blinderxtreme.com.
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JammerTests Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by thestaton
    I relize that we have alot of money invested in all of our products. But I belive people are over reacting about the fact they are going to get hit with stealth mode any time soon.

    I realize that promises where made as well and I know some of us where disappointed with the outcome. I think Chris has done a great job of reporting the facts but at this time I think its time to take a step back. You need to call Leon and talk to him. I know he's going to do his customers right in every way.

    The odds of you getting hit with laser Atlanta stealth mode are slim to none when you think about it. So at this time I think you made a great purchase and should be confident in your Blinder I am

    Lets take a step back relax and let Leon take care of anyone who has any issues. His phone is open for you to call so please give him a ring. We donít need any more pissing matches on the forum over this!
    Stealth mode is like X band for radar detectors. Would you buy a radar detector that couldn't detect X band? What if you bought a radar detector that claimed to detect all radar bands, but 1 year later you find out the reason why it doesn't false that much is because it can't even detect X band!!! You'd be pissed! Stealth mode is a problem in Ohio, Georgia, and Florida. Getting hit buy a Speed Laser in Florida is NOT like winning the lotto. Another member on this forum stated about 50% of the Florida Highway Patrol has Laser Atlanta's. This doesn't mean you won't find a LA in any other state. Laser Atlanta may not be a top producer of laser guns, however they're definitely not bankrupt and if they keep on winning LARGE contracts in Florida their popularity will spread in the East. Police officers talk.

    I will drop this subject when Blinder announces a fix to the problem.
    On the way home from lorain from our testing, I ran into 3 instant on X band traps. X is still very much alive around here.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. RETURN
    By bd in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 12:50 AM
  2. Return of the King?
    By nine_c1 in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:32 PM
  3. Should I return my RD for another one?
    By DUI Elite in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:54 PM
  4. V1 Return
    By gdavis9999 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 04:51 PM
  5. Return %
    By ghz1 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 01:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •