Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Blinder Not Jamming L/A Stealth laser

Now how do i go about this is there a restocking fee? Do i call a lawyer ??? The only reason i bought the blinder was the reason that it jammed all guns ?? JTW just proved leon wrong now JTW i wish u could have told me sooner Is leon going to Fix are Units? Whats going on here to fix this Problem i have no problems finding a Lawyer for this matter.

-Vary conserned User
    -Michael

Banned

Default Re: Blinder Not Jamming L/A Stealth laser

Quote Originally Posted by Iknox
    Now how do i go about this is there a restocking fee? Do i call a lawyer ??? The only reason i bought the blinder was the reason that it jammed all guns ?? JTW just proved leon wrong now JTW i wish u could have told me sooner Is leon going to Fix are Units? Whats going on here to fix this Problem i have no problems finding a Lawyer for this matter.

-Vary conserned User
    -Michael
    Now don't give me all the credit Iknox. I was the first person that said Blinder couldn't jam stealth 4 months ago, but GUYS OF LIDAR are the ones that really made it a fact by having that huge event witnessed by many. Roy also deserves a ton of credit for bringing the speed laser down to the testing. You know Roy is the most honest gun because if he was biased towards blinder he wouldn't have brought that gun. Thank you Guys of Lidar and thank you Roy.

Leon said he wasn't going to battle it out with me on Stealth and so far he hasn't annouced to anyone that he would fix there units. We are all patiently waiting for Blinder to do something.

JTW

Banned

How long has it been has he even read the subject yet?

Longsnowsm

He blew me off earlier this afternoon by telling us to call him. So he is fully aware, and yet so far has not offered to help any of us. I asked for a straight answer and help and was basically blown off. I imagine this is all we are going to get from him. I would recommend you call him. I know I will be. Let us know what he tells you if you talk to him. I will post my experience.

Longsnowsm

Banned

is there a BBBureau i can report this to?

Longsnowsm

As far as the BBB I believe you can file with the BBB in your state and you can call the BBB in his state. I would at least try to contact him and give him a chance to fix your Blinder before you set things in motion. I know I am going to give him a chance to offer to fix this, but if I don't hear from him soon I will be making some noise myself. Needless to say I am more than a little pissed about this.

Leon, You see you could avoid all of this bad publicity if you would just offer to fix our Blinders. We are not going to let this thing go. Time is running out.

Longsnowsm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Iknox
    How long has it been has he even read the subject yet?
    Iknox, Leon has been aware of this since April 1st! This is what Leon said to Steve. It’s very funny to see what he said back in the day LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Sethy,

I just spoke to Leon from usablinder.com and he guaranteed me that the M20 does jam the Laser Atlanta in stealth mode. In fact he is willing to challenge ANYONE that says otherwise.
    To see the entire thread go to http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...r=asc&start=15

After the Guys of Lidar confirmed Blinder didn’t jam stealth mode Leon stated the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Stealth mode was added to the L/A gun.
    We added Stealth jamming to the Blinder.
    We took stealth from the Blinder knowing it caused a problem in the jamming function of all the other guns.
    This is what has been stated from the start.
    We tested a unit this weekend that jammed Stealth and the others, as we see it there will always be a new problem or a new program.
    We will try and be the first to handle the problem.
    We feel the most jamming on the most guns is the best deal for your money and we will continue to make the best jammers for new guns to come.
    I am sorry if you feel any different.
    To see the entire thread go to http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...t=4585&start=0

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    We took stealth from the Blinder knowing it caused a problem in the jamming function of all the other guns.
    This is what has been stated from the start.
    I asked Leon to quote and give us the link to where he stated this and Leon never responded with a link or quote. I also asked Leon at Blinder when was he planning on telling us about this feature being taken out(if they really did have a fix) and I received no response.

Longsnowsm

I would like to see that as well... Where Blinder "stated it from the start" that they removed Stealth jamming mode. Stated from what start? Today? Everything(except for that lone nut JTW) I have read up until the Guys of Lidar and Roy let the cat out of the bag is that Blinder Extreame jams everything... Period, end of discussion. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't have the latest stuff or is a liar.

So when was this retraction on stealth jamming posted? Where? If we are talking about this thread this is a BRAND NEW REVELATION to the rest of us. I have been all over the Blinder US site today and didn't see "jack squat" on this. I have searched this forum and nada, nothin, bust. Only claims to the contrary.

I understand fully the rational for pulling the stealth mode as it has been explained. If it is going to hurt the performance of the unit on other commonly available guns then by all means pull it. But when were you going to tell the rest of us? I certainly wouldn't have bought a Blinder if I knew it was a stealth mode boat anchor! Stealth mode jamming has been one of the major selling points and attack points for Blinder against all other products. I didn't buy a Lidatek or other product because I was concerned it WOULDN'T jam stealth mode. Of course I KNEW BLINDER could...

Amazing the stuff that I knew

Longsnowsm

Banned

i hear ya loud and clear longsnowsm thank u Roy and guys of lidar for proving JTW right and alot other right to.

Founder of Stealthvation

Leon told me he was aware of this a while back but did not give me a specific time.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!