Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Old Timer

Default a call to stop the blinder abuse

Guys, this is getting out of hand. The whole new discovery that the blinder does not jam LA stealth has started uproars that has got to stop. They may have been shipping units that jam LA for a while but then stopped, why do you think that is?

Do you really believe that they would ship a jammer with more jamming capability and stop for no good reason? Would you rather have 200 ft punch through on 5 guns, and not jame one that has less then 1% of the market, or would you rather it jam that 1% and have 500 foot punch throughs on all the other guns?

Blinder knows what they are doing, and better then what we will all know.

I live in Ohio, where they have laser atlanta around where I have seen. Why am I not angry? Because VEIL will kill atlanta stealth. if anyone should be pissed off over this whole incodent, its me. I am here to tell you that you should start putting yourself in their shoes. This whol jamming 100% in all conditions in all circumstances. What are they suppsoed to say? It jams 100% with the prolaser, 100% stalker unless you aim at headlight, theny ou get punch through at 100 feet, ultralyte may differ depending on where they aim. Come on

The whole point to the blinder is to be able to slow down in time ebfore receiveing a ticket. Who here has had a blinder and still has received a laser ticket?

Guys, lets show a little apprechaition for what blinder has to offer. Instead of complaining about what they have done wrong, lets see what they have done right. It has paid itself off more times then I have fingers, so lets thank blinder for that- and not griping about the 200 foot punch throughs.

Leon, thanks for participating on the board, and putting out the best product you can.

Power User

To be quite honest I am really over all this bullsh*t anyway, Leon step up to the plate and fix the problem dont just start posting bagging out other jammers and then hide and everyone else shuddup and hope that a solution is made.

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

Anywho...pro laser 3 is the prefered laser here so Ill stick to holding a smoked mirror out the window...that jams the Kustom like a charm

Longsnowsm

I am going to stop complaining as long as I get my NIB Blinder fixed. It gets fixed and I am happy. Until then I am in holding pattern and will reserve my opinion based on how well this exchange is executed. As of right now I am happy they have agreed to help us.

I will leave it at that for now.

Longsnowsm

Cheetah Rep

Well I talked to Leon a little earlier and the bottom line is he WILL make this right for anyone concerned. Torbin is gone for a week, so when he gets back they will figure out the best course of action, be it sending the units in for the fix and sending them back, or sending them in and getting new ones back. Either way it will be taken care of.

We actually talked for quite a while and I must say that he is one of the nicest guys you will ever talk with. We had a good conversation about a lot of laser and radar stuff.

Yeah it sucks that I will need to dismantle things and probably ship them off, but as far as I’m concerned this issue’s been dealt with and it will get taken care of.

If anyone doesn’t want to take my word for it I encourage you to call Leon up and talk to him yourself.

Founder of Stealthvation

Leon will take care of everyone. I GUARANTEE that
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

Gee I have been ranting for 2 days to have this blinder abuse stopped

Power User

All I can say is how do expect people to react when the product they bought doesn't perform like it's supposed to? You think people are going to be happy about it and praise Blinder all day long for telling them they are protected from Stealth mode when Blinder doesn't even alert to it? People will react negatively and I can see why.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    All I can say is how do expect people to react when the product they bought doesn't perform like it's supposed to? You think people are going to be happy about it and praise Blinder all day long for telling them they are protected from Stealth mode when Blinder doesn't even alert to it? People will react negatively and I can see why.

You hit the nail on the head there m8.....We all did it with RMR so whats different?? Yes he may help us but lets see eh.

Experienced

When you buy something that doesn't perform, you're pissed off.

It would be one thing if a Blinder is free, but it isn't, people want to pay for protection, and they aren't getting it.

If you buy a life insurance policy, and it claims it will protect you in a circumstance, but it later turns out it doesn't, should you complain?

Of course, and you shouldn't stop complaining until it is fixed.

Blinder deserves all the bad attention they've gotten, whether on purpose or not, they decieved many people, and that is simply wrong.

I don't think we should apperciate what Blinder has done, rather Blinder should apperciate how many people has put hard earned money into a product that doesn't perform the way it was advertised.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    They could have kept their stealth in there and sacrificed the preformance of the rest of their jamming capabilities, but they stepped up and did somthing about it. Was he really supposed to come out and say "ok we have it, now we dont, now we have it again, now we dont"

I really am against taking sides, parts of blinder I agree with, and parts I dont. What I do know is that they took it out for the btest, and I still havn't heard of anyone getting a laser ticket with the blinder

I am sure leon will take car of their own...