Newcomer

Default M45 Blinder and False Alerts?

I have had my Blinder M45 for a couple of days now up here in Everett,WA The system seems to be ok! I went the Cheetah way wireless on my F-150- 4 heads in front with the Laser shield plate cover. The Veil was on back order but will be here in a couple of days. I did do the remote test and everything seems to be in order .
    I want to know about false laser signals . I go by the one spot on the main street and bam! Laser starts going crazy same spot last day or so but no cops?? Ther are alot of stores and( Verizon main building ) <could that what makes it alert? Then another time Today I am waiting at a stop light and them the police goes thru the intersection with siren and his lights &strobes . Bam! my laser starts Alerting even when the police is out of sight my laser would not stop until I turned it off ???? Has ther been false alerts reported on the blinders m45 J-16 and what out there could be giving me false alerts???

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: M45 Blinder and False Alerts?

I really don't know why this hasn't been made a sticky yet. It's the third most frequently asked question on this entire forum.

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...er-alerts.html

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Good Citizen

Cool Re: M45 Blinder and False Alerts?

Hi
    I have the same laser false alerts with the light of the police and similar emergency cars.
    I have a m25 j16.
    Acsclio

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by acsclio View Post
    Hi
    I have the same laser false alerts with the light of the police and similar emergency cars.
    I have a m25 j16.
    Acsclio
    falses can come from redlight changers they mount on police cars because they flash at similiar rate as lidar

Experienced

Yes, it may also be a high end Infiniti with laser cruise control. Here is an example from yesterday that I had:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0EVesPJPXc]YouTube - Infiniti FX's Laser Guided Cruise Control Setting Off my Valentine 1 & Blinder M25 Laser Jammer[/ame]

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Jarus187 View Post
    Yes, it may also be a high end Infiniti with laser cruise control. Here is an example from yesterday that I had:

YouTube - Infiniti FX's Laser Guided Cruise Control Setting Off my Valentine 1 & Blinder M25 Laser Jammer
    Turn off your jammers when you're jamming an Infiniti!

Question Re: M45 Blinder and False Alerts?

i have the new j16's on my blacked out 08' f-150 here in sunny texas the remote test work just fine and the led's are bright , im getting false alerts at intersections often no cops or anything when i stop ...so weird ... my last set j11's the remote test wouldln't work and they never ever tripped once.... they saved 22 tickets and worked when they were lasered everytime no joke.. i dont get it the j-16's say better and less false alerts seems like my old ones work better j11 m25's but dunno the remote test dn't work at all tried 20 remotes WTF!!!

Yoda of Radar

Meh... I wouldn't get hung up on testing with remotes. That is not what the cops shoot you with. And even if they do fire, you still don't know if they will actually jam. This forum is constantly setting up meets where we have lidar guns to test your setup with. Look around, find one, and go.

Next one in Austin is on the 18th. Details here. Be there.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by siRman20 View Post
    i have the new j16's on my blacked out 08' f-150 here in sunny texas the remote test work just fine and the led's are bright , im getting false alerts at intersections often no cops or anything when i stop ...so weird ... my last set j11's the remote test wouldln't work and they never ever tripped once.... they saved 22 tickets and worked when they were lasered everytime no joke.. i dont get it the j-16's say better and less false alerts seems like my old ones work better j11 m25's but dunno the remote test dn't work at all tried 20 remotes WTF!!!
    Contact Leon at Blinder at tell him Micah said to call...It is not a common problem and we could possibly switch heads for you.