Newcomer

Default Blinder question for my motorcycle

I currently have the m-20 system on my bike.I know the majority of laser is shot out ahead from the front of the cars ect.I have the head units mounted 1 on the front and 1 on the rear of the bike.I am thinking about removing the one on the rear of the bike,it just sticks out like a sore thumb.Even if it is totally legal had a officer pull up behing me the other day and kinda gave a good look at the rear of my bike,didn't get pulled over but got a little worried.My lisence tag is mounted down low on the swingarm of the bike so the jammer head is in plain view where the lisense tag normally would be mounted.So i know by removing the rear unit i would increase my chance of laser shot from behind but,will the system still operate correct with only 1 jammer head connected? Thanks guy's for any help.

keith :?:

Manufacturer

The system will work with one or four units plugged in.
    Rear shots are rare, but I am getting more and more calls every day about rear laser shots.

Professional

Default Re: Blinder question for my motorcycle

Quote Originally Posted by Gixx13
    ...had a officer pull up behing me the other day and kinda gave a good look at the rear of my bike,didn't get pulled over but got a little worried.My lisence tag is mounted down low on the swingarm of the bike so the jammer head is in plain view where the lisense tag normally would be mounted...
    He may have been giving you the hard look because your tag wasn't that visable. Any way to mount both the tag and jammer head in the usual spot?

Ed