Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Professional

Default Called Blinder USA about fix

I just called Leon at 1-866-622-7219 and a lady recieved my call. I gave her my info and she asked me why i was calling. I told her i was part of this forum and wanted to talk to Leon about the Blinder recall. She says she has no idea what im talking about. This is the seccond time i called them. Mayby there busy lets just see if they call me back.

Longsnowsm

This isn't good. She doesn't even know that they are exchanging/recalling existing units? Keep us updated how this turns out. I send Leon an email and he did reply back a day or so later.

Longsnowsm

Professional

I hope i get my unit replced. Once they get replaced GOL need to test our units to make sure they will infact jam LA Stealth mode.

Old Timer

The prototype of the Blinder that we tested does in fact jam LA Stealth.

Radar Fanatic

There has been a lot of talk about the AL6 prototype and whether or not people should be excited about it before the market versions are tested. Might this be true with the Blinder as well? I mean, it sounds like some fairly substantial changes are being made which makes me wonder how it will perform in general compared to the current Blinder. JTG or not it has proven to be a very good jammer and I would hate for people to get an unpleasant surprise after jumping on the new version because of Laser Atlanta failure. Just a thought.

Professional

What im saying is the units we will actually get back actualy jam La stealth mode since we have no laser guns to test ourselves.

Longsnowsm

I just recieved an email today from Leon. He has the new software version heads available for exchange. Once I have the details I will post.

Longsnowsm

Professional

he just called me back and told me that the only things i needed to send back was the heads themselves. Dont cut the wires. Just put the heads in a box with a letter sayng blinder xchange for stealth mode. I think you ship them to this address. Im not totaly sure if i wrote this down right. He said it on blinder usa website.

105 Attention Leon Blinder USA
    1100Prosperity Farm Road
    Palm beach Gardens, Florida 33410

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hookem202
    he just called me back and told me that the only things i needed to send back was the heads themselves. Dont cut the wires. Just put the heads in a box with a letter sayng blinder xchange for stealth mode. I think you ship them to this address. Im not totaly sure if i wrote this down right. He said it on blinder usa website.

105 Attention Leon Blinder USA
    1100Prosperity Farm Road
    Palm beach Gardens, Florida 33410
    When are the new Blinders going to be here?

JTW

Professional

I dont know what he ment when I asked him about the new proto type. He said that they would not come out for a while. So then he told me the reason why they took out stealth in the first place. Nothing new , it made the jamming capabilities less on other guns. Then i asked him about the unit roy and GOL tested and how it did not weaken the jamming capabilities on the other guns, he said this was the unit that they would swap out. So im confused are the units that they will exchange for our old units with, the ones that originaly had stealth mode but weaker jamming capabilities on the other bands, or is it the prototype the GOL tested. Someone call Leon and straighten this out please.