Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Well after much research....I made my choice

Well, the audi has been out of the household for sometime and has been replaced by a 2004 Ford ZR3 beige sedan. I have decided to get a new M45 to protect my butt.

Has anyone recieved the new ver. Blinders? Are the heads smaller? I heard the control box is updateable like the LI is.

Advanced Member

Default Re: Well after much research....I made my choice

The heads are the same size and why the control box is "updatable" its update ability is far from ability of the LI updates

Make sure you veil the rear tail lights and put a veiled laser shield on the rear other wise ytou will suffer rear punchthroughs

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob View Post
    The heads are the same size and why the control box is "updatable" its update ability is far from ability of the LI updates

Make sure you veil the rear tail lights and put a veiled laser shield on the rear other wise ytou will suffer rear punchthroughs

How does the blinder updating differ from the LI? Are you allowed to download new software for new laser guns for the new blinder? If not, whats the point?

I will also look at the veil option also, but I will have 2 heads in the rear...wont that be enough?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Audi Driver View Post
    How does the blinder updating differ from the LI? Are you allowed to download new software for new laser guns for the new blinder? If not, whats the point?

I will also look at the veil option also, but I will have 2 heads in the rear...wont that be enough?

Thanks
    I purchased new Blinder M25 v20 J16 from Micah. Everything is identical to size. Control box is updated. I can tell the difference because audio node alert on my cheetah wireless kit is different during startup.

Quote Originally Posted by riverwabbit703 View Post
    I purchased new Blinder M25 v20 J16 from Micah. Everything is identical to size. Control box is updated. I can tell the difference because audio node alert on my cheetah wireless kit is different during startup.
    Ok cool...so what do you get to update your blinder and what is the purpose of it and the benefits?

Professional

Does it plug in to your puter and dowload thru usb or do you have to send in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Audi Driver View Post
    Ok cool...so what do you get to update your blinder and what is the purpose of it and the benefits?

I heard that there's a adapter that will be sold? or shipped in two parts?? separately for uploading updates. Please contact Micah for more information.

Newcomer

I just looked at the control box and there doesn't seem to be any "update port"... I wonder if one of the other ports can be used for updates... hmm...

Newcomer

The second half of the Blinder will be arriving soon I hope, according to Michah.

Radar Fanatic

I'm not going to lie because I have always been honest as possible on this forum...I know it is coming but info given to me is often changed...I will keep you informed as much as possible . I am a little bit confused myself as info changes daily to me! I do know there are things to come but it is up in the air to me at this point. That is why you do not see me post much anymore as everything is G14 classified and my classification is only G13! So I am made to look the fool...I will not post anything else about the up and coming until I have it in my hands!!!!!
    Last edited by BlinderGuy; 03-20-2009 at 08:05 PM.