1stly what a gr8 forum. Only found it this morning and have spent most the day reading all the posts. Awesome info.
I have recently installed my M40 on my new Toyota Hilux. I have only installed 2 sensors, and need info on the other 2.
Bear in mind the following circumstances in South Africa.
1) Dont ever use radar, only laser.
2) Cannot trap further than 1000ft.
3) Very seldom trap from behind.
4) Seldom trap from bridges or overpasses.
My questions are as follows
1) Could I mount the 3rd and 4th sensor behind the large holed mesh beside the headlights?
2) Being near the radiator, will the sensors be OK?
3) Are the 2 sensors either side of the plate mounted in a good position?
(Sorry, cant seem to find option to insert the pics??)
Thanks again for a gr8 forum and useful info