Street Lawyer

Default Blinder-Guy support

Just wanted to thank Blinder-Guy for all the good customer service he has given me. He has went above and beyond what I expect on several instances now, I got my free blinder head earlier this week just for added protection he felt I needed from an install post I made, As well as getting me a replacement my blinder level even when it got lost in the mail TWICE and replacing my xtr-695 without even getting mine in return first just because I've built a trust rapport. I'll be re-doing my install tomorrow or sunday and post pics soon, and when the new blinders come out and I have some extra cash, I know who I'll be doing business with!

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Blinder-Guy support

Thanks! And the pleasure was all mine!

Power User

Thanks for help provided to Blinder customers, and keep up the good work!

BTW I do not own Blinder

Good Citizen

Smile Re: Blinder-Guy support

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky225 View Post
    when the new blinders come out and I have some extra cash, I know who I'll be doing business with!
    Get in line I'll be getting one the very moment they are sold. I believe in Blinder-Guy, and he is one of the main reasons why I started liking Blinder so much

Street Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Ingus View Post
    when the new blinders come out and I have some extra cash, I know who I'll be doing business with!
    Get in line I'll be getting one the very moment they are sold. I believe in Blinder-Guy, and he is one of the main reasons why I started liking Blinder so much
    DJ TRIED TO WARN YOU! NOOBIE!

Just wanted to thank Blinder-Guy for all the good customer service he has given me. He has went above and beyond what I expect on several instances now, I got my free blinder head earlier this week just for added protection he felt I needed from an install post I made, As well as getting me a replacement my blinder level even when it got lost in the mail TWICE and replacing my xtr-695 without even getting mine in return first just because I've built a trust rapport. I'll be re-doing my install tomorrow or sunday and post pics soon, and when the new blinders come out and I have some extra cash, I know who I'll be doing business with!
    Cliff is way way up there when it comes to CS support but Micah aint shabby neither.

Street Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by riverwabbit703 View Post
    Cliff is way way up there when it comes to CS support but Micah aint shabby neither.
    x2 to that man