Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Member

Default Re: Blinder M45 j15/j16, JTG/JFG'd my Laser Atlanta SpeedLaser2

Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore View Post
    First off: Rob, sorry its taken so long for me to get back to you on this... I have already seen the video (when it was first posted) and have been in too much of a rush to get things in order for a reply.

Thanks again though Rob, for taking the time that day, and afterwords for this video.. its a new favorite of mine on YT. Also, can thank you enough for letting me use your lidar gun a bit as well.

2nd off: As has been noted, I am sure the result could be cleaned up a bit with better head placement, and also a new coat of G4, but overall, I was pleased with the results.
    (For anyone who cares, as it says in the video it is indeed an M25 J-15 on the rear, and a M-25 J-16 W/TS Fix on the front.) I would also like to give a thank to M. Hardy on resolving that (TS) issue for me, he has been great in dealing with me; top-notch.

When time allows I may change the front heads, but for right now this set-up in conjunction with my other countermeasures is extremely effective for me, and I barely need the jammers (though they are left on), because my CB normally trumps all my other countermeasures.

What I really need to do is save up enough money, and wait for the M27, M47 results... but I think all that (for me at least) is a long-way off for $ issues, aka: it needs to go else where and I just can't swing it right now, though I would LOVE to have a M-27 on the front for sure JTG, and to check some new features.

At any rate: MEM, thanks for the advice, I would likely do it for closer to JTG performance... but at this point I haven't had the time or need for better performance out of the jammers. The GF is home from college, so no more gauntlet videos... though I do have some on file that just need an edit.

At any-rate they have served me well... and I cannot thank Rob enough for this opportunity. I hope we can do another set of tests if he is back up this way.
    Air-Moore I will be up your area in August, I'll make sure to bring a Tri-pod to make level shooting easy. I'll send you a PM when I know exactly when

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Blinder M45 j15/j16, JTG/JFG'd my Laser Atlanta SpeedLaser2

Sounds good Rob, and 'thanks' yet again for setting this up.