Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Blinder M06 HP any info

I just bought some blinder laser jammers. Model M06 HP. I can't seem to find any info other than these are pretty old, close to 10 years. Anyway they were cheap and new. Looking for some info on these units. They have no control module and just connect direct to 12v power.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Blinder M06 HP any info

Quote Originally Posted by Hit Redline View Post
    I just bought some blinder laser jammers. Model M06 HP. I can't seem to find any info other than these are pretty old, close to 10 years. Anyway they were cheap and new. Looking for some info on these units. They have no control module and just connect direct to 12v power.
    I saw them..You bought them on Ebay....Good luck jamming lovebugs with those things....Actually if you have a good arm you can probably throw them out the window at the cop and hope it knocks him out so he can't chase you!!!

OK, so they are junk I take it. Any info on these? Were these like the first units made by blinder or are you saying blinder jammers are junk?

Good Citizen

anything that old will be useless against the technology of today. or yesterday. or last week. it might have a chance against technology as old or older than itself at best.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hit Redline View Post
    OK, so they are junk I take it. Any info on these? Were these like the first units made by blinder or are you saying blinder jammers are junk?
    Blinder is not junk but that unit is so old it would be useless against most of the current Laser guns currently in use by Law Enforcement.

Yoda of Radar

I'd still like to see it tested. "Old" technology includes the Marksman, the Ultralyte, and the PLIII, all of which are still in heavy use. It'd be interesting to see how it works against those guns that were current technology when it was manufactured.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Advanced Member
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA

I had an M10 on my Silverado back in the day. I can assure you it jammed a Stalker for at least a few seconds. At 30 over, I still had my freedom & clean driving record to prove it as I drove by the Trooper.

Long retired & replaced by an M40. I donated the old M10 to a forum member for testing & retirement several year ago.

Thanks for the info guys. Wish I looked at this sight before making a purchase.

I am trying to get the seller to take at least one of them back.

Sorry, to post so much on the same topic guys, but I need 15 posts before I can view photos.