Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Stealthvation

Default Interesting Patent Read

Blinder Homepage

Blinder Technology, Patents - IP rights

The Blinder Stealth Jamming System manufactured and sold by Blinder International is based on a unique and patented technology.

The technology is patented in numerous countries around the world, including the United States, Australian, New Zealand, the European Union and South Africa. Patent pending in Canada and Israel.

The BLINDER name and trademark are protected by registered and use based trademark rights around the world.

It is the policy of Blinder International to vigorously and consistently enforce its IP rights.

An Infringer of Blinder International’s IP rights may - depending on the law of the specific jurisdictions - be sanctioned by: Preliminary and permanent injunctions, money damages and criminal sanctions.

It has come to Blinder International’s attention that many of the laser jammers originating from other manufacturers and offered for sale on the market today are infringing Blinder International’s patent rights. This has been confirmed by tests and evaluations made by independent experts retained by Blinder International.

Based on this Blinder International has already initiated legal steps in relation to a number of laser jammers originating from other manufacturers, including in the United States, Europe and Asia.

If you have any questions regarding Blinder International’s IP rights please do not hesitate to contact CEO Torben Bøgh-Andersen at the following number: (+45) 3296 3200 or e-mail sales@blinder.dk.

By this information you are expressly informed of Blinder International’s IP rights with the consequence that any and all possible infringements of these rights by you shall be considered to have been made knowingly and in bad faith.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Advanced Member

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Interesting Patent Read

They never stop.

Yoda of Radar

The dog has no teeth.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Professional

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadr View Post
    Pass me some popcorn, too, please.

Yoda of Radar

This is the main reason I don't own a Blinder. Enough already! Please stop telling me that the jammer that performs much better than yours is stealing your ideas. I'm tired of it.

Radar Fanatic

This thread serves no purpose other than to revisit an issue that has already been beat to death. We already know how everyone feels because it's always the same people commenting on the issue. There is no reason to revisit a topic that you have all voiced your opinion about before. It serves no purpose.
    I am not trying to defend or agree with the original post in this thread but trying to stop a problem before it begins.

I understand both sides of the aurgument. Blinder has a Patent and there is no doubt about it. I also understand people say Blinder violates someone elses patent. I really can't dispute either side because I am not a patent attorney.
    What I don't understand is why a select few always tend to look for the negative in Blinder and never any positive things such as:

1) Always working toward newer technology
    2) First jammer to allow user updates on there own.
    3) Reliability of product compared to other jammers.

I know the the issues with Blnder in the past and I know of another jammer company that had major issues in the past also but everyone seems to forget that and not hold a grudge. I am working hard to change the Blinders past history but can't catch a break. At what point does Blinder/or myself get a PARDEN on there past problems and get credit for what we are trying to do currently and in the future?

It just seems that Blinder will never get a break and I am beating my head against a wall to get it!
    Last edited by BlinderGuy; 08-07-2009 at 08:34 AM.

Banned

The patents you put links to are for the LE-10 and LE-20/30 systems. The LE-10 patent doesn't mean anything to Blinder because Blinder uses a different method of jamming. The LE-20 patent came AFTER the Blinder patent, so if push came to shove Blinder would have the up and up on Lidatek(LE-20/30 only.)

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder-Guy View Post
    This thread serves no purpose other than to revisit an issue that has already been beat to death. We already know how everyone feels because it's always the same people commenting on the issue. There is no reason to revisit a topic that you have all voiced your opinion about before. It serves no purpose.
    I am not trying to defend or agree with the original post in this thread but trying to stop a problem before it begins.

I understand both sides of the aurgument. Blinder has a Patent and there is no doubt about it. I also understand people say Blinder violates someone elses patent. I really can't dispute either side because I am not a patent attorney.
    What I don't understand is why a select few always tend to look for the negative in Blinder and never any positive things such as:

1) Always working toward newer technology
    2) First jammer to allow user updates on there own.
    3) Reliability of product compared to other jammers.

I know the the issues with Blnder in the past and I know of another jammer company that had major issues in the past also but everyone seems to forget that and not hold a grudge. I am working hard to change the Blinders past history but can't catch a break. At what point does Blinder/or myself get a PARDEN on there past problems and get credit for what we are trying to do currently and in the future?

It just seems that Blinder will never get a break and I am beating my head against a wall to get it!
    I love the blinder over all, even over the LI, becasue for the value and now it seems for the jamming it's top dog. Basically from what I can see (and my tests will soon come), it should be equal in jamming capability of the LI and do it at a better price. Also with the fast evolving world of LED technology the blinder has room to improve while laser diodes basically are stalled out. I want to thank all of the hard work you and all of the team at Blinder Denmark did to provide us with a quality product at a reasonable price.