Good Citizen

Default blinder questions for the rep.

Currently have the x50/zr3

Thinking about keeping zr3 for rear, but getting m40 to replace the zr3 front.

Few questions:

What happens if a new laser gun/technology comes out after I purchase the M40, which can not be blocked by my current version of M40. Do we get an upgraded/software patch, or must we buy a brand new M40 system????

Also, I would like a list of authorized dealers in the Chicagoland area please. You could post them, or just PM me. Thanks!

Lastly, why is this product not very well known by many high end installers/dealers (atleast in the Chicago area??). Most have never heard of it even.

Thanks!!

Founder of Stealthvation

That is good that this product is not that wel known. It is the best kept secret in the industry. This product really is that good. The one police officer that I know will be testing it with me and he has never heard of it. He told me that if it really works then he is buying one for himself
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Speed Demon

I'm surprised nobody's heard of it. It's the only one the speed shop near me has ever worked with.
    Richard

Manufacturer

pemarsh,

I have worked along-side Blinder USA at a couple of trade shows recently and have learned from them that the unit will is entirely updateable without resort to re-purchase.

May I also suggest that you edit your request and eliminate your email address from your post and replace it with a request for PM on this system.

I say this because of the SPAMbots which scan forums looking for email addresses to SPAM.

You may want to check the resale value of Blinder versus others on sources like ebay from legitimate sellers of used products to get a fair idea of resell value. I would expect Blinder units to do quite well in the regard.

The Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Administrator

Default Upgrades

I too have spoke with Leon at Blinder USA about this and they assure that they would be able to upgrade units if a new threat emerges
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Manufacturer

If a new gun comes out the Blinder can and will be reprogrammed without problem. Installer in that area please contact Robb Cairns @248-515-0686 he is the Blinder Rep for that area. Alot of people think this unit is illeagal or have never heard of such a thing. It's up to you spread the word.

Good Citizen

Who's the Blinder rep for the Boston area?

Manufacturer

We have tried a Rep in this area for the past year with no results. This means dealers are slim. Please check dealer locator @ www.blinderxtreme.com.