Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default Blinder m27 Placement Toyota Camry

I have a toyota camry 07 hybrid I am putting the blinder m27 on... Any advice of placement on the toyota?

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Blinder m27 Placement Toyota Camry

imo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by aa2033 View Post
    imo
    I have the same car and I have a front plate so I mounted the heads were you see the white. The problem with the red area is the angle of the grill, in order to mount the heads flush the head have to stick out of the angled grill and look stupid or the heads have to sit recessed in the grill which would hamper the effectiveness. I think the ideal way would be to buy another set of heads and mount the heads in both white and red areas with them recessed in the red area. I've all ready had one confirmed jam going 72 in a 55.

Radar Fanatic

Place them in the Red area. Possibly a third head later in the middle of the white spots just to be safe....Probably not needed but just safe.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by mhardy2288 View Post
    Place them in the Red area. Possibly a third head later in the middle of the white spots just to be safe....Probably not needed but just safe.
    Problem is they look terrible. Like the picture, if you push the heads far enough back won't they loose effectiveness?

Good Citizen

Can you buy just one extra head?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    Yes if you move them back to far they lose effectiveness. You have to decide do you want a PRETTY install or one that looks decent and will protect you. I believe it is often said on this forum"Stealth the ride not the install". And yes you can buy individual heads....

Good Citizen

Yes if you move them back to far they lose effectiveness. You have to decide do you want a PRETTY install or one that looks decent and will protect you. I believe it is often said on this forum"Stealth the ride not the install". And yes you can buy individual heads....
    I might have to buy two more and mount them up high recessed ion the grill. I have the same car but I have a front licenses plate would you still mount the head in the red?

Radar Fanatic

I might have to buy two more and mount them up high recessed ion the grill. I have the same car but I have a front licenses plate would you still mount the head in the red?
    I don't feel that 2 more heads is needed. If it was me I would move two up to the red and buy one more head to mount right below the tag. That way you are mounting 2 high near the lights and one low to cover a low plate shot.

Newcomer

Well I can't see the pics cause I only have a few post. I am new here. My camry has areas where the fog lights can go and in the middle under the grille.... Would that work? Or is that to low? ... I don't have a liscense plate in front.. Would it be to low to put it in the open space under the grille?