Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default blinder vs blinder extreme

Is there a difference between blinder and blinder extreme products?

Founder of Stealthvation

As much difference as between night and day
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Thank you. Can someone tell me what the differences are exactly?

Founder of Stealthvation

I believe the number of diodes, weather resistant, etc. The Blinder Dude Leon would be better off going into detail

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

The Blinder Extreme products are the latest and are far more effective than the older plain Blinder products or any other jammer available today. These are the M20 and M40 models and are the only ones which should be purchased at all. The older Blinder products like the M06 and M10 have outdated software and much poorer engineering. They are mildly effective to completely ineffective against newer laser guns and have had issues like leaking water etc. I think they are out of warranty and were made by a different manufacturing company. Do not buy them! I also do not think they have readily available replaceable lenses like the M20 and M40. The speeding ticket gurantee is also definitely available with the M20 and M40 units.

http://www.radarbusters.com/products...er/default.asp

Manufacturer

Blinder had the M-06 and the M-10 TWIN, (not made any longer). Now we have the M-20 XTREME and the M-40 XTREME. Working on other things as we speak.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Blinder had the M-06 and the M-10 TWIN, (not made any longer). Now we have the M-20 XTREME and the M-40 XTREME. Working on other things as we speak.
    The main thing I would like to see is smaller transponders. There's a good chance that jammers will be banned here soon, and the M20 would stick out like a sore thumb on my silver car. Something else to play with might be different color elclosures and lenses (if it wouldn't effect the jamming) to help them blend in better.

Founder of Stealthvation

I agree. Color choice would be a huge plus

buyradardetectors rocks!

Lead Foot

Blinder makes an awesome product that works incredibly well. Sometimes consumers ask too much from a manufacturer. Asking them to have different colored lenses and different color cases would send their production costs up dramatically and only raise prices for everyone. I am sure that with some creativity you could easily make an enclosure that matches the color of your vehicle. The different colored lenses would be tricky because you would have to make sure that the new material would not diminish the sensitivity to receiving laser impulses or the power of the return jamming pulses put out by the units.

I had no good place to mount the blinder on my car so I had to bend and cut sheet metal then drill holes in a brace above my radiator to hold my jammers. All this to get the jammers near my headlights since I have no front plate, grill, bumper, air dam, hood scoops, or foglight openings or any suitable place on my sports car. It was a pain in the a$$, but it was worth it defend against growing threats of lidar guns.

Good Citizen

Default smaller-that would be the lidatek le30

Quote Originally Posted by compu44
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    The main thing I would like to see is smaller transponders. There's a good chance that jammers will be banned here soon, and the M20 would stick out like a sore thumb on my silver car. Something else to play with might be different color elclosures and lenses (if it wouldn't effect the jamming) to help them blend in better.
    i wouldnt know how reliable they are but the lidatek le30 product is so small(i unit)that its size is comparable to a pocket size box of matches!!.it uses a laser diode which is more powerfull than leds and is the same as used in laser guns so they dont suffer as much on fade effect. :!: