Thread: Lotus elise?

Default Lotus elise?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of putting an m20 on a my elise. You have probably noticed that blinder jammers use elise in their advertisements
    I have two questions mainly.
    1. Where exactly will the jammer fit? Behind the grill ?
    2. I heard that there is a new version of blinder jammer coming out soon, does it even make sense to get the "old" m20?

Scratonicity Groupie

holy cow that is one beautiful car!!! Are you planning on using the Elise as your daily driver or I'm guessing just a weekend fun car?

I've not heard BlinderDude give any sort of date on when the new unit that was tested by the GOL is supposed to be out. It however did perform really good so like yourself I'm excited about it.

If you could please post a picture of your car head on, I'll photoshop it and give you my recommendation on placement!

Radar Fanatic

It can't be done. You are going to have to give the car to me and get something else.

Actually, what you want to wait for (probably) are the new diode-based jammers from Antilaser and Drive Smart. Those heads will be tiny and should be concealable on anything.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    It can't be done. You are going to have to give the car to me and get something else.

Actually, what you want to wait for (probably) are the new diode-based jammers from Antilaser and Drive Smart. Those heads will be tiny and should be concealable on anything.
    Plus, if the advertising is to be believed, you'd only need 1 head instead of 2 or 3 to do the same level of jamming.

Here is a front view

"holy cow that is one beautiful car!!! Are you planning on using the Elise as your daily driver or I'm guessing just a weekend fun car? "

The elise doesnt really make a good daily driver, but with a base MSRP of only $42,000, its a great weekend sports car!

Suf Daddy

Default Elise.......................

I've been in two of them on the track.

If you have one:
    DO NOT let your passenger use the A pillar (windshield Edge) to pull themselves out fo the car. YOU'LL crack your windshield and be VERY pi$$ed off. If your passenger is big framed too...........you'll touch shoulders. C O Z Y.

-Suf Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by turboelise
    Here is a front view

"holy cow that is one beautiful car!!! Are you planning on using the Elise as your daily driver or I'm guessing just a weekend fun car? "

The elise doesnt really make a good daily driver, but with a base MSRP of only $42,000, its a great weekend sports car!