Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default john Turner says Blinder will pay for your ticket

I recently came across a site where this guy John Turner says that Blinder will pay for your ticket under certain circumstances, is this true?

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: john Turner says Blinder will pay for your ticket

well, BlinderDude agreed to pay for DrDoeser lidar ticket but i don't see how they came up w/ that agreement w/o seeing his set up. It's almost treading in RMR territory as far as it being a gimmick to get sales. If i got a ticket using my M47 I most certainly wouldn't expect Blinder to pay for the ticket.

Radar Fanatic

"under certain circumstances"............

very important phrase.

Radar Fanatic

if the ticket is in a school zone they wont or over 25+ I think is what I recall reading Or under drugs dang it lmao JK

Radar Fanatic

There are stipulations.

To qualify for our Speeding Ticket Program, the BLINDER X-Treme must be professionally installed. The form below must
    be filled out including a copy of the receipt that shows proof of professional installation. The form and receipt must be
    returned to the address, see address above, within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the speeding ticket program. The ticket can not be more then 25mph over or in a school zone either. Anything outside of these rules is up to Blinder whether the will cover.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlinderGuy View Post
    There are stipulations.

To qualify for our Speeding Ticket Program, the BLINDER X-Treme must be professionally installed. The form below must
    be filled out including a copy of the receipt that shows proof of professional installation. The form and receipt must be
    returned to the address, see address above, within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the speeding ticket program. The ticket can not be more then 25mph over or in a school zone either. Anything outside of these rules is up to Blinder whether the will cover.

So if one of us that have testing background wouldn't cover this?????

Most of us could do a much better Job then shops who Don't even know how

Radar Fanatic

Just as I stated in DRDOESRE's original post Blinder wil in a lot of cases still owner the warranty if it is done by someone other then a professional. They just need to send picture with registration card. Blinder knows that a lot of forum members and regular Joes do a better job then some at installs then shops but that is not the majority of the time.

Professional

I would NEVER use a paid ticket program, I don't care whose it is.

What you need to understand in deciding whether to use such a program is that paying a ticket is a legal guilty plea. It means that points will be assessed to your license and your insurance will go up for three years. That insurance increase will add up to be many times more than the original cost of the ticket.

Clearly, the better alternative is to get a lawyer. This option is usually around $100 dollars, and you will end up with only court costs, adjudication withheld (not a conviction), no points on your license, no insurance increase, and you usually don't even n have to show up in court. I have been using this approach for years, and have been very pleased with the result.

The point: Only chumps just pay the ticket. Don't be a chump, get a lawyer!
    Last edited by switch626; 09-08-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by switch626 View Post
    I would NEVER use a paid ticket program, I don't care whose it is.

What you need to understand in deciding whether to use such a program is that paying a ticket is a legal guilty plea. It means that points will be assessed to you license and your insurance will go up for three years. That insurance increase will add up to be many times more than the original cost of the ticket.

Clearly, the better alternative is to get a lawyer. This option is usually around $100 dollars, and you will end up with only court costs, adjudication withheld (not a conviction), no points on your license, no insurance increase, and you usually don't eve n have to show up in court. I have been using this approach for years, and have been very pleased with the result.

The point: Only chumps just pay the ticket. Don't be a chump, get a lawyer!
    You are correct. That is why I did not pay DRDOESER's Ticket. But I did offer to pay his $65 attorney fee since he decided to fight it.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by BlinderGuy View Post
    You are correct. That is why I did not pay DRDOESER's Ticket. But I did offer to pay his $65 attorney fee since he decided to fight it.
    Much better way to go for both of you!

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob