Old Timer

Default My m-20 working?

I was on my way to cinci this morning paintballing with some friends, and I am feeling worried. I just remounted my blinder heads, parallel to the ground and facing foward the day prior, but I am having doubts. I was going down a stretch of highway at about 85. I see a cop waaayyy in the distance. My guess is 1000 feet. But yet, my blinder stays quiet. I drove right by him, and his passenger window was down and he was holding somthing, I think it was a laser gun. Now the heads are straight, parallel, and are not scratched. What in the world could have happened?

I didnt get stopped, I have a feeling that the VEIL had some great factor in that.

Radar Fanatic

Did the V1 not go off either or have you already disabled laser on that thing? At that range it would be a good diagnostic tool.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by brick
    Did the V1 not go off either or have you already disabled laser on that thing? At that range it would be a good diagnostic tool.
    Laser is enabled, and it did not go off, thatnk you for that idea, that is a great reassurement that he was not tagging me.

Lead Foot

Default Re: My m-20 working?

Quote Originally Posted by Sethy
    I was on my way to cinci this morning paintballing with some friends, and I am feeling worried. I just remounted my blinder heads, parallel to the ground and facing foward the day prior, but I am having doubts. I was going down a stretch of highway at about 85. I see a cop waaayyy in the distance. My guess is 1000 feet. But yet, my blinder stays quiet. I drove right by him, and his passenger window was down and he was holding somthing, I think it was a laser gun. Now the heads are straight, parallel, and are not scratched. What in the world could have happened?

I didnt get stopped, I have a feeling that the VEIL had some great factor in that.
    They may be getting wise and starting to use VASCAR. Some laser guns have a function where they can just time you between two points over a known distance to calculate your speed. This is silent and deadly and no blinder will help you so watch out!

Banned

Sethy, if you're paranoid that your blinder isn't set up correctly you should just buy the lidar from me for $500 bucks and resell it on Ebay. I would rather sell the thing to some enthusiasts rather then a cop on Ebay.

Chris

www.laserjammertests.com