Florida where im at in vero beach by ocean uses laser, ka band 34.7ka county, 35.5ka city, but drove by all alone on road...glad i wasnt speeding but didnt get nothing. have a tested and new rx65 bel, tested new working blinder m27 and was just wondering if either i didnt get a alert cause i was the only one approaching him, or could he maybe have one of the bee111 units which ive encountered from florida before and i drive with pop off unless i go on highway, then ill turn it on. i dunno...just weird feeling when you know maybe he was also using Q/T and saw visually i wasnt speeding so didnt hit the radar...
do most people use their pop on or off(florida does use pop just not known where-fhp all over)ive heard it reduces range and sensitivity but read other articles that it actually increases range and sensitivity(thats why you get more falsing maybe?)
i dunno...when i went against a drone k band unit with a ka motocop next to it in threat display, i turned around made another pass with pop on this time and didnt notice any difference at all with ka or k band range. any help on this thanx