Experienced

Default Has there been a fix for Laser Ally (can the hp-905 jam laser ally now)

I read in another forum that just did 2012 ECCTG 2012 radar detector testing somewhere in the article about current laser jammers(no names were mentioned) that had problems with the laser ally variable pulse rate, that now as of December 2012, the laser jammers are now able to defeat laser ally. anyone here if this is true. this would give me justification to upgrade and spend the money to replace my current m27 blinder which work very well against the lidar guns ive ran into.
    has anyone heard from blinder about a software upgrade for the m27 series. i got a email for the hp-905 upgrade and trying to figure out what this was for. and wondering if the m27 series is able to jam prolaser 4 or if it doesnt have that jamming software. i pretty sure the blinder hp-905 model does have this software and not sure if it now jams laser ally.(blinder has been so good for customer service and the finished product just blows my mind on how effective the jammers are)

Newcomer

Default Re: Has there been a fix for Laser Ally (can the hp-905 jam laser ally now)

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes40 View Post
    I read in another forum that just did 2012 ECCTG 2012 radar detector testing somewhere in the article about current laser jammers(no names were mentioned) that had problems with the laser ally variable pulse rate, that now as of December 2012, the laser jammers are now able to defeat laser ally. anyone here if this is true. this would give me justification to upgrade and spend the money to replace my current m27 blinder which work very well against the lidar guns ive ran into.
    has anyone heard from blinder about a software upgrade for the m27 series. i got a email for the hp-905 upgrade and trying to figure out what this was for. and wondering if the m27 series is able to jam prolaser 4 or if it doesnt have that jamming software. i pretty sure the blinder hp-905 model does have this software and not sure if it now jams laser ally.(blinder has been so good for customer service and the finished product just blows my mind on how effective the jammers are)
    Contacted Blinder Denmark and they say "YES"
    Its jamming the LA all the way...

Experienced

Default Re: Has there been a fix for Laser Ally (can the hp-905 jam laser ally now)

Excellent news. Leon from blinder wrote me an email and said the m27 jam everything except 2 guns and that the hp-905 jams them all as you stated. I will have to contact BlinderGuy. He was so helpful when I got the m27 blinders. Thank you for the info and happy holidays.

Radar Fanatic

The HP-905 will jam the Laser Alley.