Thread: where to buy

Newcomer

Default where to buy

I am looking to get a Blinder HP-905. I went to the website and jsut cant seem to get the right link to purchase one. It keeps taking me to a site where the price is in currency for the UK. I am in the U.S. Please help me find out where to get one.

Advanced Member

Default Re: where to buy

You can get them from radarbusters. My only concern is you will be spending more money for a lesser performing product. Why?
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by PMoth View Post
    spending more money for a lesser performing product. Why?
    What do you mean? compared to the LI? From my research the HP-905 performs at least as well as the LI if not better. The size of the heads is also a concern as I dont have much mounting room on the front of my 2012 Focus.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dbenney View Post
    What do you mean? compared to the LI? From my research the HP-905 performs at least as well as the LI if not better. The size of the heads is also a concern as I dont have much mounting room on the front of my 2012 Focus.
    I'm not sure where you've done your research, but have you been paying attention to testing performed by enthusiasts? Have you been paying attention to Blinders track record when it comes to releasing updates? Also, does the HP-905 jam every gun? The last thing I want you to do is 2nd guess your purchase. The first thing I would hope you do is a little more research. And I truly mean this in the most respectful way possible. Good luck.
    Puma Power!!!
    Don't be a lemming!! Follow your own destiny!!!

Ducati Team 2013 FORZA DUCATI!!!!

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by dbenney View Post
    I'm not sure where you've done your research, but have you been paying attention to testing performed by enthusiasts? Have you been paying attention to Blinders track record when it comes to releasing updates? Also, does the HP-905 jam every gun? The last thing I want you to do is 2nd guess your purchase. The first thing I would hope you do is a little more research. And I truly mean this in the most respectful way possible. Good luck.
    dont worry bro, no offense taken. I dont get offended with input as long as its not flaming. Thats why we post here is to get advice from our fellow enthusiasts. For my research I jsut did some google searching and from what I saw looks like it does jam every gun. I did do some more browsing on here again and it looks like the jammer of choice is the LI...You may have made me re-evaluate this purchase. The LI is looking better and better all the time.

Newcomer

What was the end result, I know that my HP905 are working flawless in Maryland. They seem to be a laser contraption on every corner, prolite, or true speed, alert is what I get. Oh and don't worry about is the speaker loud enough. You'll have to compromise. Which is most important to you? Loud music or alert from your system. I here them both using my 322 Watt factory Boston Acoustic factory system 2006 Dodge Charger Datona RT.

Radar Fanatic

There is a independent testing group from another site that did a recent test and showed that after the last Blinder update it was testing very close if not better on some guns. Everyone has there opinion and every test is always different depending on the testing group,cars tested, and conditions tested under. There are a couple members from this forum that also are members on another forum that are very happy with there Blinder and have had there system tested side by side with other jammers.

Old thread! BTW, He already bought an LI.

Cliff

Radar Fanatic

Good for you and him. I am glad he got some protection. I still got my point out for others to read. Congratulations on your sale!

Woohoo, since both Cliff and BlinderGuy are here can I pose the question. From my bit of reading you both have great reputations. LI has had the best for a long time but I'm seeing folks indicate Blinder has upped its game with the 905's. Can I put the question out there then? BlinderGuy, is the 905 the update that changed the diodes (I think that's what I read was the weak point)? And I can't find a recent independent test that used the 905's and the LI to compare. I'm about to pull the trigger but am hung up!