Newcomer

Thumbs up Just an update for user of the Blinder 905

My HP905 are working flawless in Maryland. They seem to be a laser contraption on every corner, prolite, or true speed, alert is what I get. Oh and don't worry about is the speaker loud enough. You'll have to compromise. Which is most important to you? Loud music or alert from your system. I here them both using my 322 Watt factory Boston Acoustic factory system 2006 Dodge Charger Datona RT.

P.S I have the M27 for rear protection and they too are working flawless, counted many saves from rear attacks. Trooper running laser, Blinder M27 alerts, look in rear view, scanning where the laser attack was coming from, see a Maryland Trooper pulling over another driver.

Doing 10 over PSL on Berry Road, both front, rear and Redline alert to lazer, no flashes thank goodness.

As a disclaimer I do try to stay under 10 and do the PSL.

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Just an update for user of the Blinder 905

Quote Originally Posted by hemihem View Post
    My HP905 are working flawless in Maryland. They seem to be a laser contraption on every corner, prolite, or true speed, alert is what I get. Oh and don't worry about is the speaker loud enough. You'll have to compromise. Which is most important to you? Loud music or alert from your system. I here them both using my 322 Watt factory Boston Acoustic factory system 2006 Dodge Charger Datona RT.

P.S I have the M27 for rear protection and they too are working flawless, counted many saves from rear attacks. Trooper running laser, Blinder M27 alerts, look in rear view, scanning where the laser attack was coming from, see a Maryland Trooper pulling over another driver.

Doing 10 over PSL on Berry Road, both front, rear and Redline alert to lazer, no flashes thank goodness.

As a disclaimer I do try to stay under 10 and do the PSL.
    That is great. We are pleased you are enjoying your new HP-905. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message.