Old Timer

Default *Email* Blinder vs Atlanta Stealth

The Blinder does jam the laser Atlanta without problem it is all the others who will not even test against this gun. See what they say to that. SML is printing wrong info. we are the only jammer who tested and jammed this gun. Call Carl and we will be there in JUNE as we were in AZ testing with radar test ask Craig what he saw. Thanks for the e-mail.

Leon Gruner

National Sales Manager

Blinder USA

11000 Prosperity Farms Road

Suite 105

Palm Beach Gardens Fl.33410

Phone: 866-622-7219

Mobile: 561-373-3946

Fax: 561-625-4433

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 11:58 AM
    To: sales@usblinder.com
    Subject: Question on my blinder...

Hey there,
    Recently I have been passing cops with the blinder being silent, and I know that they are using laser. I have been told that the older versions of the blidner will not jam atlanta stealth. I am curious to know what version I have of the blinder to see if it's up to date...

My S/n is AB20351 REV.5E 7.25.04H YW 0427

Banned

Default laser jammer tests blinder lidatek anti-laser pro park

....okay, so now Leon is saying Speed Measurement Labs printed wrong information for the "Police and Security News?" I would surely want to see this written from Carl Fors, not from Leon. A retraction from an article is pretty big and Carl should speak for himself on this article, after all he was the one who wrote it and tested it.

Now this was part of an email sent to me by Blinder International, by Torben Anderson, the managing director of Blinder International. I told him about my testing with the Laser Atlanta and this was part of his reply:

"One think you need to do is to e-mail us the serial number (S/N) that you can find on the labels on backside of the jammer units, you can also find the S/N on the backside of Blinder Cover.

It sounds that you have an M20 version without our new patented jamming technology. If your M20 system is not to old we can offer you to update the system for free, the only think you have to do, is to send it back to us in Denmark and we will then update the system and send it back the same day we receive it from you. You are also welcome to give this offer to your friend, and to send both systems together to keep the shipping cost down for both you and him.

I would very much like to talk with you about your test result, so please e-mail your phone number and I will give you a call a.s.a.p. You are also welcome to call me on my cellular phone. I will be there to about 18.00 your time."

Now Blinder International is saying one thing(these are the guys that actually make the unit) and Leon is saying another(the people who sell them.) Who is lying? Blinder International admitts that there are different software versions for the M20 and on top of that Speed Measurement Labs report for "police and security news" showed the Blinder didn't jam.

Even if the Blinder M20 did jam the stealth mode on this upcoming SML tests who really cares, as this is the new software that none of us probably have when we bought our units.

Now this post is going to get a few people really upset because I'm the whistle blower on this topic. I must remind everyone that the Blinder is still the best laser jammer currently in production. All I'm saying is my tests, SML tests, and Blinder Interntionals email confirms that there are two software versions of the M20 and it's very possible not everyone has the new version to beat all the guns, as advertised on Blinders site. I also find it very strange that USBlinders website says the M20 beats all guns at any distance. This is obviously true if you look at the SML report on there website because it uncloaks at many distances listed in the SML report.

My advice is don't make claims that aren't backed up by fact. The blinder has test reports by SML showing the blinder m20 would uncloak at 200+ feet on certain runs. Don't say it works at any distance because it clearly doesn't. Don't say it works against stealth mode when it doesn't and if you come out with a new software version you need to put it on the box, so all of us smaller guys knows what he/she is buying. Common sense advertising here. Blinder customers want the honest answer. We dont' want to be hyped up on a product because Gosh knows we see that enough with Rocky Mountain Radar.

www.laserjammertests.com

I really hope I dont' get banned for calling it how it is. My opinions are based from an SML report and my own testing of the product.

Chris

Old Timer

You wont get banned, everyone has to be the whistle blower once in a while. Who did you email that said your jammer was out of date? I would like to see if mine is as well...

Banned

Default blinder laser jammer tests lidatek

You can email Torben at Blinder International at torben[at]blinder.dk

I use the [at] instead of @, so Torben doesn't get nailed by spam. I suggest everyone else do this, so spam spiders don't get your email address.

Chris

www.laserjammertests.com

Old Timer

Update:

This model is fine, we are talking units that are over 1.5 yrs. old. This unit will jam any gun out there. The model without jamming stealth mode, we are only talking less than 200 units. The first batch and stealth was not even out. Thanks jam away.

Leon Gruner

National Sales Manager

Blinder USA

11000 Prosperity Farms Road

Suite 105

Palm Beach Gardens Fl.33410

Phone: 866-622-7219

Mobile: 561-373-3946

Fax: 561-625-4433

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:20 PM
    To: sales@usblinder.com
    Subject: Re: Question on my blinder...

Hey there,
    I have been told that the older versions of the blinder will not jam atlanta stealth (this coming from the blinder rep over at www.radardetector.net). I was told that Blinder and Atlanta stealth were introduced at the same time, so a few of the blinders slipped out w/out the capability of jamming the atlanta stealth. I am curious to know what version I have of the blinder to see if it can jam it....

My S/n is AB20351 REV.5E 7.25.04H YW 0427