Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Speed Demon

Default Re: Is Blinder more or less dead?

Quote Originally Posted by 1MORLAP View Post
    Hmm... "I, too, started out with the ZR4, Blinder M47, and Laser Interceptor QUAD, before finding the AL Priority." Over how many years? That is at least $2,500 in countermeasures... and that much money would pay for 8 to 10 lawyers fighting your ticket. I am not sure if the ROI is there...
    hmmmm, how convenient of you to not finish doing the MATH to make a questionable point. There's a vibrant market for used equipment just as anyone can recover some of the initial expense of an automobile when selling or trading it in. You sound like an Atty who feels the lost income came out of your pocket from a potential client.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by radarrob View Post
    Blind.
    In the maybe two years that I have had my Blinder HP 905, there may have been one update I don't recall. Not very assuring.
    I'm thinking Blinder.dk may have begun to realize finally they got a little to complacent about staying on top of their game when more aggressive competitors were grabbing larger& larger portion of their market share.

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo View Post
    Blinder is alive and well.
    Yes, a good heartbeat has been detected recently, I'd like to see the patient recover for the CM communitys sake.
    Last edited by RedRocket; 04-24-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post
    hmmmm, how convenient of you to not finish doing the MATH to make a questionable point. There's a vibrant market for used equipment just as anyone can recover some of the initial expense of an automobile when selling or trading it in. You sound like an Atty who feels the lost income came out of your pocket from a potential client.to see the patient recover for the CM communitys sake.
    Well he does make a valid point IMO.

One of the reason's I got out of the "Game". I don't use a Jammer anymore. Too expensive, too unreliable, too risky. (I'm in a Banned area)

This probably sums it up best.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

― Stuart Chase

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
    One of the reason's I got out of the "Game". I don't use a Jammer anymore. Too expensive, too unreliable, too risky. (I'm in a Banned area)

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

― Stuart Chase...- - -
    A given for those afflicted w/ closed minds,...in either case.
    Does Chase have one for those w/ an Open Mind & Critical Thinking skills ?
    The majority, if not all realize & understand that anyone who plays the countermeasure game is NEVER 100 % protected. If "they" believe so, they're fools & deserve the penalties !

Stealth is quite possible to obtain, even in the worst of banned locations.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocket View Post

― Stuart Chase...- - -
    A given for those afflicted w/ closed minds,...in either case.
    Does Chase have one for those w/ an Open Mind & Critical Thinking skills ?
    The majority, if not all realize & understand that anyone who plays the countermeasure game is NEVER 100 % protected. If "they" believe so, they're fools & deserve the penalties !

Stealth is quite possible to obtain, even in the worst of banned locations.

You just proved the original hypothesis.

Spend $600 - $1000 on something that may or may not work. Hardly a wise investment from a purely financial perspective.

I was once as passionate as you about countermeasures , but as I got older ( dare I say matured) , I'd rather spend (invest) my money elsewhere.

As far as Banned Areas go, the preaching was always "Stealth the car NOT the install" , given that my options were extremely limited, and the Po Po here are big on Laser Atlanta. Since no Jammer is capable of not throwing a JA-3 on that gun it's just not worth the risk (for me).

Before you give the standard response that LA always throws JA-3 codes , I almost had my ass handed to me because of an officer using the jamming software up here.

I have that encounter on video, a former member here Wolfpacal (I believe he may still be active on that other forum) has seen the video and can verify this.

Speed Demon

You just proved the original hypothesis.

Spend $600 - $1000 on something that may or may not work. Hardly a wise investment from a purely financial perspective.- All I proved was from personal experience is that for a modest investment I have been able to save many,many, & many times that amount in lost work hours, Court costs, penalty fines & increased Insurance rates for the crime of reasonably exceeding PSL when traffic conditions permit.

I was once as passionate as you about countermeasures , but as I got older ( dare I say matured) , I'd rather spend (invest) my money elsewhere.- all hobbies cost money, this is 1of mine & I'm sure you have yours in other pursuits.

As far as Banned Areas go, the preaching was always "Stealth the car NOT the install" , given that my options were extremely limited, and the Po Po here are big on Laser Atlanta. Since no Jammer is capable of not throwing a JA-3 on that gun it's just not worth the risk (for me).

Before you give the standard response that LA always throws JA-3 codes , I almost had my ass handed to me because of an officer using the jamming software up here.

I have that encounter on video, a former member here Wolfpacal (I believe he may still be active on that other forum) has seen the video and can verify this.
    Yes, I'm well aware of the 2 Lidar Threats (RDDs,too) that I will encounter when in the GTA, the LA nemesis (a/k/a the "White Devil") is the lesser of the 2 of 'em & there are other factors that result in JA codes displayed.

Doesn't kill me to practice simple common sense when up North, all CM devices off & hidden & travel at or near PSL w/ traffic flow.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Won Hunglo View Post
    Blinder is alive and well.
    Where in East Jabbah?

Radar Fanatic

I emailed Leon about 8/29- got a reply back wait 24 hours before I get a reply. 9-2 and nothing. now it is 9-5. Nada
    Last edited by CactusMan; 09-05-2015 at 04:40 PM.