Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer

Default BLINDER, I WANT ONE... BUT HOW TO GET ONE IS THE ? *HELP*

Okay so as an enthusaist I have read COUNTLESS reveiws from nearly ALL websites I have found, by far this being the best. I have weeded out the biased and "fake" sites and their product reviews and came to one conclusion... BLINDER IS THE BEST! The one and only, the superior product that says and truly does PERFORM Which is not found in most knock offs not to mention any names, but I'm sure you know who (Stupid Sh*ts) Okay Well the point is, yeah its the best... I clearly need it after getting clocked at 56 in a 40 with Laser... Go figure? :roll: So the issue at hand is, I DONT WANT another "major credit card" although they offer 0% apr for about 12 months. Rahter I want to know if anyone has any financing ideas for this product. If possible I want to buy it from RadarRoy or some other trustworthy site, yet need some type of financing. It was appealing and reasonable a 3 month 0% apr w/ ebay but that is trashed by the lack of trustworthy sellers. So any ideas? Thanks 4 the time and help![/b]

Banned

I believe coloradro just banned Laser jammin devices!!

I dont know about finacing if you jsut save a couple of paychecks

IMO

Blinder is NOT the best!!!

Thats My opinion though!!!

and if you read this fourm you will gain valuable info!! before you buy anything

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by Ford_Focus_05
    I believe coloradro just banned Laser jammin devices!!
    :shock: DID YOU FORGET SPEEDING IS ILLEGAL? :roll:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    :shock: DID YOU FORGET SPEEDING IS ILLEGAL? :roll:
    Hehe. It's only illegal when you're caught I don't think laser jammers are legal in Canada, though I could be wrong. That's why i'm getting a parking sensor instead

Founder of Stealthvation

Blinder is definately reliable and bug free. It is a GREAT jammer when paired with Laser Veil.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

Default Ford_Focus_05

Yeah you're right Jammers are illegal in CO, because 90% of speed detection devices have switched over from K and KA to Laser. But from what I've read they (radaroy, blinder company) say install it and use it but when they attempt to clock you slow down, then shut it off so they can get a reading... that way they "dont suspect anything" but yeah you're right there is a HUGE fine if caught with a blinder or any jammer. So I'm going to hope for the best.

Newcomer

Why don't you just get a lidatek unit then. They automatically shut off after 5-seconds so you have time to slow down...

Newcomer

Default APOC

Well APOC your right, and in some cases that would be ample time to slow down, but the nice part about the m20 is your in control. YOU have the ability to diable the unit yourself at the switch of a button. Hence allowing you to disable the unit as quickly as your down to limit.

Radar Fanatic

i will be looking for a jammer soon, i think i will wait for the GOL tests

and yes laser sucks... so does instant on radar

try not to speed if your the only one on the road, or leading a pack of cars

learn through experience i guess hehe

before i got my first ticket i was a dardevil on the road... the ticket put me back into place and made me realize that i cannot depend on a detector alone

Good Citizen

Just remember...if having a jammer is illegal and you actually get fined for it...it's still a non-moving vio and won't show up for insurance purposes Fines suck, but increased premiums REALLLLLLY suck.

Also, Oregon just passed a very draconian law for those caught doing 100+...$1000 fine and a 30-90 suspension of license. If they can't get a reading they can still give you a ticket but it would be a general speeding ticket. I know some people have an issue with 100+ speeds but there are many places in Oregon where it's not an issue, we're not talking city driving.