Hey everyone! I am having a great day today as I have fixed my broken blinder. What had happened was the units shell sort of brok apart so I thought it had bit the dust... However I decided to glue it back on together and give it a shot. After putting the broken shell back together- it looks pretty darn good. So I am going to claim it works Thanks to evil for this idea, as I have mounted a 2x4 under my car. I painted it black, and scraped out my already empty can of veil and coated the side that faces the road for that touch of paranoia
Here are the pics of the install....
This is the wood I used
I decided to go ahead and move up my blinder heads simply because its summer and Ohio will be going nuts on laser, so I want the best preformace possible.