Good Citizen

Default blind faith and blinder m20x

having recently swopped my old scratched up m10 to a m20 x system i decided to try and set it off.tried all my remote controls which worked on my previous unit and got nothing.tried a suggestion i saw on the net and tried sending a business card over infra red from my mobile next to the units-nothing(this worked my rx65).so for 3 weeks i drove about the uk in my work vehicle doing some 5000 miles in that period not knowing if i was covered or not untill one morning i ran into a camera partnership van on the side of the road and all hell broke out.my stereo muted,m20 piezo screaming,rx65 blasting out 'laser alert'.i got from 60-50mph(the limit)and turned the jammer off in 3seconds i reckon.will have to wait up to 3 weeks(the uk limit for company vehicles) for any prosecution paperwork to arrive 'or not'.after that time they cant take action if it arrives late.my point is this blinders software must be all that in the anti-false alarm game.my old units would bleep if i got a new bmw with led light lens stop in front of me,if i passed a traffic master information post next to the road and more.wish i knew it would work before needing to change my underware!!!.will update this post if im ok or not but i know their favourite gun is the lti lite.hope i left no error code for them,he he

Manufacturer

eight to five, you were covered.

i wouldn't expect anything.

our british friends are mighty tricky, aren't they?

cheers.

the veil guy 8)

btw: nice wheels. veil would go especially well on your bike [and audi].
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Veil Guy
    eight to five, you were covered.

i wouldn't expect anything.

our british friends are mighty tricky, aren't they?

cheers.

the veil guy 8)

btw: nice wheels. veil would go especially well on your bike [and audi].
    i have a new tin(from roy)and havent had time to apply it yet,but dont worry its happening soon.then its klingon cloaking device time for me :twisted:

Lead Foot

Default Re: blind faith and blinder m20x

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    having recently swopped my old scratched up m10 to a m20 x system i decided to try and set it off.tried all my remote controls which worked on my previous unit and got nothing.tried a suggestion i saw on the net and tried sending a business card over infra red from my mobile next to the units-nothing(this worked my rx65).so for 3 weeks i drove about the uk in my work vehicle doing some 5000 miles in that period not knowing if i was covered or not untill one morning i ran into a camera partnership van on the side of the road and all hell broke out.my stereo muted,m20 piezo screaming,rx65 blasting out 'laser alert'.i got from 60-50mph(the limit)and turned the jammer off in 3seconds i reckon.will have to wait up to 3 weeks(the uk limit for company vehicles) for any prosecution paperwork to arrive 'or not'.after that time they cant take action if it arrives late.my point is this blinders software must be all that in the anti-false alarm game.my old units would bleep if i got a new bmw with led light lens stop in front of me,if i passed a traffic master information post next to the road and more.wish i knew it would work before needing to change my underware!!!.will update this post if im ok or not but i know their favourite gun is the lti lite.hope i left no error code for them,he he
    You better hope there was no jamming code on the gun or no picture for a vehicle with an unobtainable speed with your license plates on it. Otherwise, the police may be at your house requesting to inspect your vehicle for possible use of a laser jamming device. If they find it, you are going to get fined. I read an article about this exact scenario happening to someone.

Good Citizen

ive seen the storys already.they log the event then after 3 hits you get a visit.this is a company vehicle.they visit my office,im 99% not there as im driving all over the uk.the office rings me to call me in and thats all the tip off i need to remove it in 15-20 minutes :twisted: im fitting an electric garage door soon and have bought a target lt450 system.thats the jammer(oops garage remote for my car)and the sensor/actuator switch to fit to the garage wall for signal pick-up.a legal reason for fitment with owner instruction book for plod to stare at.may need one of these for the motorbike