Here's my new baby beautiful 1998 TransAm!:
- WS6 Hood with Blackbird Stripes
- 18x8 and 18x10 Boyd Coddington Smoothie 2s
- Corsa Catback with Premium tips
- Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs with revalved Bilstein shocks
- SLP lid and K&N
- LSS with CAGS!
- 35% tint all around
- Alpine HU with 10" Alpine Sub in a stealthbox with a RF amp
- Removed body moldings and misc black vinyl on license filler, headlight etc..
I took her out last night and had a chance to play around with her with the Traction Control off and oh my goodness what a blast! The instant torque is insane!!
Time to hardwire the V1 and get a fresh coat of VEIL on her!