Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Speed Demon

Default Radar Boys next ride

I wish LOL!!!

I think I will just keep my Viper beater for now at least for the rest of the spring and summer.

Removed. Sorry, no ebay links allowed:
    http://www.radardetector.net/Rules-a...ions-5946t.php
    -jimbonzzz

Power User

Please post a pic of your viper beater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by holein1
    Please post a pic of your viper beater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is not mying but its one like it.

My Viper beater has many more mods and kills this one.

I have almost every mod for the 2001 LS1 motor and I have yet to be beat at the track.

See above :roll:

Speed Demon

Just for the record I am sorry for posting ebay links.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Radarboy12312
    This is not mying but its one like it.

My Viper beater has many more mods and kills this one.

I have almost every mod for the 2001 LS1 motor and I have yet to be beat at the track.

See above :roll:
    Time to put up or shut up, post a pic of your viper beater!!!! :wink: We all know this will never happen! Oh and on a piece of paper write your forum name! :mrgreen:

Speed Demon

Dude I did but one of the site admins pulled it so why don't you take this up with them

For the the record I don't list or tell any of my mods unless your a member of my car club and we race to win and ONLY win so your picking on the wrong dude unless you want to lane up at the red light with one of us? [THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.] why don't you put up or shut up?.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Radarboy12312
    Dude I did but one of the site admins pulled it so why don't you take this up with them

For the the record I don't list or tell any of my mods unless your a member of my car club and we race to win and ONLY win so your picking on the wrong dude unless you want to lane up at the red light with one of us? [THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.] why don't you put up or shut up?.

HAHA same old crap, nothing but lies lies lies! Ur so full of $hit ur nose is running! It's very simple, you keep bragging about this so called car well post a pic! When you make statements like "For the record I don't list or tell any of my mods unless your a member of my car club" it makes it quite obvious to all your lying through your teeth!!!

Nobody likes a liar!!!

As shown here everyone knows your full of shat!!!
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:z...s&ct=clnk&cd=2

Speed Demon

Dude I don't lie and I stand by every post I have ever written on rd.net

Its clear that you have no idea who you are picking on or you would not be running your lips the way you are.

People like you would last a week or less in the club that I am in.

Oh and for the record I am not going to risk getting kicked out of my car club just so I can make a point that I have a very fast ride as we are a VERY private club and I have seen other members get kicked out just for not having what they cliamed they had under the hood and lets face it we have not ment face to face so I don't have any idea who you are and I go by my club rules. RULES is the ONLY reason why I never posted any pics of this ride or listed any mods. Sure I could take a change and post pics and list mods but I hate to break club rules not only that but many of the other members have internet.

Oh and read the post below I sent a pic of a car that was the same year as mying but with much less mods and it got pulled. You need to take this issue up with the mods not with me.

I wish LOL!!!

I think I will just keep my Viper beater for now at least for the rest of the spring and summer.

Removed. Sorry, no ebay links allowed:
    http://www.radardetector.net/Rules-a...ions-5946t.php
    -jimbonzzz

Power User

My car club won't let me post pics man that is rich, kid grow up and stop your pointless lies! I doubt you are even old enough to own a car and if by chance you do have one it's more than likely a 1.6 kea pushing 96hp!

Professional

My car club won't let me post pics man that is rich, kid grow up and stop your pointless lies! I doubt you are even old enough to own a car and if by chance you do have one it's more than likely a 1.6 kea pushing 96hp!