Speedtrap Crasher
    Houston, TX

Default Snapped a pic of unknown Precinct 3 Constable Merc.

I live right on the border of Harris and Galveston County so I see the regulars all the time. This one was new.

This was a Mercury Murader with Constable Pricinct 3 badging. I've never seen this car before and couldn't catch up to him to check the county of orgin. I only got this close because we got caught at a light.

He didn't have a hard mount radar system just a scanner and a laptop. Could have had a handheld maybe. Also he did not have tax exempt plates. Won Hunglo maybe you could be of some help since you seem to be pretty knowledgable about these things.

Sorry the picture is crap but he was hauling a** and I didn't want to try and keep up.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Ahh yes, the good old Maurader. Its easily got 40 more HP and TQ then the crown vics with a dual overhead cam, and dual exhaust. something like only 11,000 where in production in 2003 and 2004. Kind of reminds me of the mid 90's Chevy Impalla SS as the bigger badder brother to the less powerful Chevy Caprice.

Yoda of Radar
    In front of my computer

It copied the Impala tit-for-tat on everything... take your standard patrol car, paint it black, put big shiny rims, tint the windows and put nice leather seats inside, and if there is time tune up the engine a bit

I thought the Impala carried off the style a bit better, getting in a Marauder and seeing that wimpy ugly steering wheel right away killed all the bad boy effect