Yoda of Radar

Yeah I love the lines of the G35 coupe... and the sound :shock:

Wonder if I could take the V8 Nissan uses and just plop it in, G45 :P

Radar Fanatic

or just get a C5 Z06 locally for under 30K and be as fast if not faster

plus its american so parts wouldnt be as expensive

this is if your from mainland usa

Yoda of Radar

Z06 would eat any of these (stock) cars for breakfast and be much faster in curves as well... the Z06 is in a Ferrari class of performance

Speed Demon

Thanks for all the replies.

Drove it, loved it. Good handling, awesome engine :shock: good brakes, great sound but no headroom in the back for my folks. Plenty of legroom but I'm only 6' and my head was wedged on the edge of the roof and the window... which is a deal breaker for me unfortunately.

Nice car though... rats!

Power User

Im 5-11 and ive never had problems in my uncle's G35.......... interesting... then again it was the sedan variant

I can agree that the GT-Rs do look a litle dated, but people still love the looks and all, its also fast to boot......... i'll bet its cheaper to import a Japanese car than it is to import an American being in New Zealand........... IMO that new V35 just cant compete with the past 3........ they'll be forever immortalized I suppose.... seing as the new GT-R looks like absolute S**T

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarRick
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi666
    V35 Skylines are nice...... but if youre paying that mych id import in a ilder GT-R maybe R33 or R34.......... seriously if you want one thats the way to go, in this case id just buy the Infinity, because whether its left or right hand drive it all looks the same, now a GT-R, that screams authority
    Yes, agree Arashi. My mates R33 at 25psi, just dynoed 525wrhp. That car is a monster, hardly drivable in the wet how ever :?
    RR
    I think we might be from slightly different demographics I prefer the velvet glove approach rather than the iron fist... and while I'm not arguing the potency of the GT-R they sure do look dated these days.
    Agree totally with you Arashi But killing an ant with a sledge hammer is awfully gratifying, come on now, admit it :wink:
    RR

Speed Demon

Im 5-11 and ive never had problems in my uncle's G35.......... interesting... then again it was the sedan variant

I can agree that the GT-Rs do look a litle dated, but people still love the looks and all, its also fast to boot......... i'll bet its cheaper to import a Japanese car than it is to import an American being in New Zealand........... IMO that new V35 just cant compete with the past 3........ they'll be forever immortalized I suppose.... seing as the new GT-R looks like absolute S**T
    From some specs I found at the G35 forum the sedan has three extra inches headroom in the back. Which would solve the problem at a stroke.

What's your uncles sedan like... handling/performance wise?

There's a variety of optional packages that can modify the base car to make it more on a par with the coupe.

Power User

From some specs I found at the G35 forum the sedan has three extra inches headroom in the back. Which would solve the problem at a stroke.

What's your uncles sedan like... handling/performance wise?

There's a variety of optional packages that can modify the base car to make it more on a par with the coupe.
    itd not too bad, a smooth ride like you'd expect from a luxury sedan, but I didnt get a chance to go flat out on it though :cry:

Power User

V35 Skylines are nice...... but if youre paying that mych id import in a ilder GT-R maybe R33 or R34.......... seriously if you want one thats the way to go, in this case id just buy the Infinity, because whether its left or right hand drive it all looks the same, now a GT-R, that screams authority
    Yes, agree Arashi. My mates R33 at 25psi, just dynoed 525wrhp. That car is a monster, hardly drivable in the wet how ever :?
    RR
    I think we might be from slightly different demographics I prefer the velvet glove approach rather than the iron fist... and while I'm not arguing the potency of the GT-R they sure do look dated these days.
    Agree totally with you Arashi But killing an ant with a sledge hammer is awfully gratifying, come on now, admit it :wink:
    RR
    never said it wasnt :twisted:

Experienced

omg arashi is a tall lil' azn... hehe... and on topic im a fan of the g35's theyre sweet, plus there are some pretty sick TT getups available for it... :twisted: