Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stealthcb

Yeah, Chargers have some git up n go, but to me they look like very fast hearses. I much prefer the stang.

Speedtrap Crasher

The Chargers look OK ~
    However I think they look a little too beefy, bloated, overweight. They could be made out of carbon fiber and I would still think they look too heavy. Of course that was the look they were going for but it looks like they were trying too hard to look like a muscle car. The SRT8 is obviously the best looking of the series and I would have no problem parking that in my garage but I can't grade it's styling over the Mustangs.

Stang saturation is a problem but the retro styling both inside and outside was right on target so no wonder they sell a ton of em. I'm sure if Ford was still selling half a million Explorers a year they might scale back production to get a little exclusivity in the brand but the way it is they need to sell as much of whatever they can.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Stealthcb

Quote Originally Posted by erickonphoenix
    Stang saturation is a problem but the retro styling both inside and outside was right on target so no wonder they sell a ton of em. I'm sure if Ford was still selling half a million Explorers a year they might scale back production to get a little exclusivity in the brand but the way it is they need to sell as much of whatever they can.
    Yeah, can you imagine being the guy at Ford right now telling the CEO, "Hey, the 'Stang is selling like hotcakes. We should cut back production!"

How long before you were canned?

Professional

Thiz Might Sound a Little Overboard, But IMO, The Charger Lookz 2 Much Like the Magnum Which Lookz 2 Much Like a Mini-Minivan/Mini-Station Wagon...

Speedtrap Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by InsertQuarter
    Thiz Might Sound a Little Overboard, But IMO, The Charger Lookz 2 Much Like the Magnum Which Lookz 2 Much Like a Mini-Minivan/Mini-Station Wagon...
    Oh yeah. that reminds me of something else I don't like about either one em. They have "angry eyes" I hated it when the Chevy trucks had them.
    Pro97 Police Scanner

Stealthcb

Magnum Which Lookz 2 Much Like a Mini-Minivan/Mini-Station Wagon...
    That would be because it IS a station wagon. Maybe instead of the effort of addin Zs where there should be Ss, you should think before you type.

Old Timer

Hmm, I forgot what car magazine it was that said that the Dodge Magnum with a Hemi and one of the Benz's wagons were the perfect sleeper cars. They could do sub 5s, I think.

Either way, I'm a Ford guy, so I would definitely take a Mustang. Still, I love anything that is fast, so I wouldn't mind an SRT-Charger :twisted: But, the Mustangs to me, more so the high end variants like the Saleen and Cobra, seem like a pure sex, be it the new body style or the older style. Also, I wouldn't mind a 'Vette :twisted:

Speedtrap Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by ELVATO
    Hmm, I forgot what car magazine it was that said that the Dodge Magnum with a Hemi and one of the Benz's wagons were the perfect sleeper cars. They could do sub 5s, I think.
    The AMG wagon no doubt. I have to admit I don't like hot rod SUVs but I love hot rod station wagons. If I had a family and kids I would have one.
    Pro97 Police Scanner

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcb
    Magnum Which Lookz 2 Much Like a Mini-Minivan/Mini-Station Wagon...
    That would be because it IS a station wagon. Maybe instead of the effort of addin Zs where there should be Ss, you should think before you type.
    Wateva...

Power User

Someone said they hated the new mustang look? Well I used to love the old 5.0 mustangs. I also loved the camaro over the mustangs. But now with the new look I like it better.

On the charger I like the mean look. For anyone that is the last thing you want to see in your mirror with flashing lights. It's intimidating. I do agree that it does seem heavy. Here is a pic of the exact charger.