My heatercore just went out on my navi. Its been goin on for quite some time now, appx a month. about 10min after you start it, it would start having this smoke/fog come through the vents. which i later found out to be burning antifreeze (that was great to breathe for a month lol). anyway i just dropped it off this morning to get fixed, they say it take about 10 hours to do it cuz they have to take apart the entire dash, and its going to cost appx $1400 :shock: , there goes my Blinders . I took it to 3 Lincoln dealerships to make sure that thats what it really was. Anyway i was just wondering if anyone else here has had a similar problem?