View Poll Results: Should i put the streetglow back on

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah put it back on, that stuffs da bomb yo!

    5 20.00%
  • Eh, its aight on a Navi but kind of ricey.

    2 8.00%
  • H3ll no. what are you thinking. Stupid ricer.

    18 72.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

    Default streetglow yes/no

    im debating on putting my streetglow back on my car and wanted yalls opinion on it so heres a poll for ya. should i put it back on yes or no. its a 7-color changing and can beat to the music and has many diff sequences to it. i took it off cuz 1. i thought i was getting my Jetta sooner and 2 cuz i did alot of off-roading, camping, fishing with it and went on plenty of trails and didnt want to F it up. i know its kind of stupid when you see it on civics and integras and what not but i think it looks kinda cool on big SUVs and trucks. or do you just think it another distraction for drivers and that i should get a ticket when i have it on

  2. #2
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    1,557

    Default Re: streetglow yes/no

    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    im debating on putting my streetglow back on my car and wanted yalls opinion on it so heres a poll for ya. should i put it back on yes or no. its a 7-color changing and can beat to the music and has many diff sequences to it. i took it off cuz 1. i thought i was getting my Jetta sooner and 2 cuz i did alot of off-roading, camping, fishing with it and went on plenty of trails and didnt want to F it up. i know its kind of stupid when you see it on civics and integras and what not but i think it looks kinda cool on big SUVs and trucks. or do you just think it another distraction for drivers and that i should get a ticket when i have it on
    Is this the Georgia kind of talking :?:
    And btw, who is you in that sexy picture, and are you two girls more than friends :?: 8)
    Isn't the Navigator too big for a blond girl like you :?:
    And what's a streetglow :roll:

  3. #3
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    1. i aint a girl and i aint blonde thats my girlfriend on the right and another friend of mine on the left.
    2. streetglow is neon lights (tubes) that you put underneath your car so it makes the ground glow whatever color your streetglow is.
    3. as for the GA kind of talking, i really have no idea what your talking about. thats just the way we talk.

  4. #4
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    1. i aint a girl and i aint blonde thats my girlfriend on the right and another friend of mine on the left.
    2. streetglow is neon lights (tubes) that you put underneath your car so it makes the ground glow whatever color your streetglow is.
    3. as for the GA kind of talking, i really have no idea what your talking about. thats just the way we talk.
    1. you got a sexy girlfriend... lucky bastard and the left one as well, but why not YOU along with your girlfriend or why not all three :roll:
    2. whatever makes you happy my friend or even better, whatever turns your girlfriend on
    3. don't worry, I LOVE the Old South very much, vacations in Savannah and Atlanta, I was just teasing you not knowing you're in fact a guy, nothing wrong with that, the problem I'm a guy too and... let's leave it here...
    Happy driving :wink:

  5. #5
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Road Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    1. i aint a girl and i aint blonde thats my girlfriend on the right and another friend of mine on the left.
    2. streetglow is neon lights (tubes) that you put underneath your car so it makes the ground glow whatever color your streetglow is.
    3. as for the GA kind of talking, i really have no idea what your talking about. thats just the way we talk.
    1. you got a sexy girlfriend... lucky bastard and the left one as well, but why not YOU along with your girlfriend or why not all three :roll:
    2. whatever makes you happy my friend or even better, whatever turns your girlfriend on
    3. don't worry, I LOVE the Old South very much, vacations in Savannah and Atlanta, I was just teasing you not knowing you're in fact a guy, nothing wrong with that, the problem I'm a guy too and... let's leave it here...
    Happy driving :wink:
    1. thank you. and i dont believe im allowed to go into that kind of stuff here :wink: :wink:
    2.lol
    3.good idea. and yes GA is the best, chic, hicks, and big trucks .

  6. #6
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    597

    Default

    It's up to you. I thought that stuff was cool when I was twelve.

  7. #7
    Power User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Ummmmmmmmmmmm.......only if it's hot pink! :wink:

  8. #8
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    Quote Originally Posted by Road Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by A-TownNavi
    1. i aint a girl and i aint blonde thats my girlfriend on the right and another friend of mine on the left.
    2. streetglow is neon lights (tubes) that you put underneath your car so it makes the ground glow whatever color your streetglow is.
    3. as for the GA kind of talking, i really have no idea what your talking about. thats just the way we talk.
    1. you got a sexy girlfriend... lucky bastard and the left one as well, but why not YOU along with your girlfriend or why not all three :roll:
    2. whatever makes you happy my friend or even better, whatever turns your girlfriend on
    3. don't worry, I LOVE the Old South very much, vacations in Savannah and Atlanta, I was just teasing you not knowing you're in fact a guy, nothing wrong with that, the problem I'm a guy too and... let's leave it here...
    Happy driving :wink:
    1. thank you. and i dont believe im allowed to go into that kind of stuff here :wink: :wink:
    2.lol
    3.good idea. and yes GA is the best, chic, hicks, and big trucks .
    for #1: I meant in the picture only, unless you think you can handle two hot chicks
    Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving :wink:

  9. #9
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    282

    Default

    No you probably shouldn't put street glow on your car.

    Why? Because you care about other people's opinion about it (hence the purpose of this thread), and that means you may only be worried about what other people think, and not whether it will actually make you happy. Ask yourself, if you lived alone on the moon, would you want street glow? If so, get it, if not, don't.

    I've never really understood why people care about impressing others. To me, the measure of a person is how much they give, not how much they collect.

  10. #10
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ATLANTA. Im never leaving.
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    If i was alone on the moon and i had my navi on the right and a box of streetglow on the left, well yeah id put it on. you know why? cuz id give me somethin to do for an hour or so. what else am i going to do alone on the moon . and i just wanted to see what yall thought of it, ive already started looking for a replacement tube (cuz i stripped the wires for one when i was uninstalling it) so i could put it all back on. and of cousrse people who customize their cars care about what others think, thats why we do it. we want people to walk by and go "man, thats awesome, i wish i had that". and i really dont care how people judge me when they see it cuz "they dont know me". they might just see a spoiled little rich kid whos been hand fed his enitre life and doesnt know how to do anything on his own. when really its a kid who hasnt been hand fed his entire life, cuz he was dirt poor for the first 10 years of it, one who has a job and pays for gas and insurance and one who has to take the consiquences of his actions cuz his step dad is an ex-marine and knows how to raise a kid right 8) .

    So yeah ill prob put it back on . cuz 1. i like it (call me a ricer, i dont care . and 2. cuz its legal, despite what many people think. but its almost 2 am here and im spent.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •