recently my alternator died, and so i had to make one journey home without it, which caused it to completely drain my battery, and couldnt start the next morning.
i got the alternator replaced by warranty, however now my battery is not as strong as before.
before, my x50 would read it to be 12.3 - 12.5 volts with engine off.
I dont have the x50 now, so i borrowed my friend's and now it shows it to be 11.9 when engine is off.
My battery was only 6 months old.
I know that all batteries will never regain full strength once they have been substantially discharged. 11.9 volts is quite low i'd say. If i ever listening to music or leave a light on with the engine off, i'm sure i won't be able to re-start my car.
should i get a new battery?
keep in mind i do have two amps and subs, 1,100 watts.