Manufacturer

Default Turbo S can wait...

Personally, I find this automobile currently one of the most fabulously gorgeous vehicles ever to grace the pavement. A must have!

IMG_0892.JPGIMG_0898.JPG

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 01-15-2015 at 04:39 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Banned

Default Re: Turbo S can wait...

It is a beautiful car. I actually think i passed one on the way to work today.

Manufacturer

Default Re: Turbo S can wait...

Quote Originally Posted by CJR238 View Post
    It is a beautiful car. I actually think i passed one on the way to work today.
    Indeed it is. This is one of the few cars that I wouldn't mind being passed (by). That car looks great at every angle.

The Ghibli is their "mainstream" car clocking in at about $70k and should become a fairly common (relatively speaking) Maser. Maser is shooting for 50K vehicles per annum. This one is more than double that as configured and should remain pretty exclusive. The sound this thing makes is fabulous and the interior is impeccable. It'll would be a nice place to do countermeasure testing, n'est pas?

2.6 secs to 60 is awesome to be sure and in 2016, expect that to drop to 2.4, but as awesome as the S is, this Maser is timelessly beautiful and definitely gets the juices flowing more when parked than the Teutonic beast.

VG
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 01-15-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook