Thread: Spectre Alert
- 10-30-2006 11:07 AM #1
I have a Cobra XRS 9685 and was wondering if my spectre I alert will still alert me if I am under surveillance of a spectre III and if so what distance would i get an alert from?
- 10-30-2006 11:59 AM #2
Hate to break it to ya but cobra leakage can be picked up from over 1,000ft away.
The only RD that is spectre III immune is the STi.
So a simple answer: no it probably won't work at all and not even alert to Spectre III.Whistler Pro 78SE hardwired high | LI Gen 8
My videos: http://www.youtube.com/rdcooljay
- 10-30-2006 02:00 PM #3
Originally Posted by cooljay
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Omaha, Nebraska
Escort 8500 X50 - current device.
Valentine One - Version - 3.858 -- currently on loan --
- 10-31-2006 02:33 PM #4
thanks guys guess i'll just have to wait for the sti price to come down....
- 10-31-2006 02:35 PM #5StealthcbGuestOriginally Posted by silverado_76
- By papirull in forum Spectre and VG2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-09-2011, 06:35 AM
- By Won Hunglo in forum Spectre and VG2Replies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
- By silverado_76 in forum Spectre and VG2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2006, 10:45 PM
- By LiQuiDz in forum Spectre and VG2Replies: 12Last Post: 05-22-2005, 11:22 AM
- By sethy in forum Radar Detectors - GeneralReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:33 PM