Professional

Default Worst thing ever today...

It really has nothing to do with Cobra, but the driver did have one I noticed.

I was driving home on Hwy 14W in the passing lane and had the CC set at 65 in a 60 when I was closing in on a big Silverado in my same lane. So I tapped the brakes to turn off CC and this guy was going a solid 50MPH in the passing lane (pretty steady stream of cars on the right, so passing there wasn't an option) so I'm on his a$$ for a few minutes. When he finally pulls over and I pass him, we make eye contact, and this guy is driving with his elbows while holding his camera above the wheel taking pictures of Mt. Hood (beautiful day, ~20°F and crystal clear). He gave me the major stink eye and I looked inside and there's a Cobra right behind the wipers pointed about 20° up.

I literally LOL'd then sped off.

Good Citizen

its nice laughing at other people's expense isn't it??? I hate people sometimes I swear........

Newcomer

Default Re: Worst thing ever today...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabomb9
    He gave me the major stink eye and I looked inside and there's a Cobra right behind the wipers pointed about 20° up.

I literally LOL'd then sped off.

i always laugh so hard when i see a cobra radar shooting strait up in the air. i dont understand what they are thinking as if its going to help. wouldnt common sense say aim straight and level it as possible?? i see too many people who think they are so "cool" with a cobra and it shooting up into space. and worst of all, when i see the person actually have the radar leveled, their wiper blades look like they are blocking it. lol o well, perfect rabbits.

Professional

I have to admit, that Cobras look pretty damn neat. This is how they get their main crowd. If I knew nothing about performance, I would pick up a Cobra over anything else due to the looks (unfortunately that's the mistake I made a looong time ago - XRS9930 - biggest POS ever). But I actually prefer the low profile/less shiny parts of the V1 and other Belscort products. I prefer less bling so I don't attract unnecessary attention.